Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Geez, these last few posts sounded kinda lucid. Sorry guys! I'll try n' fix dat.
see that you do.....had to look 3 times to be sure that really was you! Don't do that to me!

And if you should ever want I can share some of what I've done with you.
I got a special surprise today.......after my granddaughter goes to bed, gonna rewick and try it! So anxious. Smells yummy!! :wub:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
My problem has been sleeping. I normally sleep all night, with one BR break. The last two nights I cat nap with long wake periods between naps.
No clue what DIY could have to do with this but thought I'd ask.

The drop to 0 nic was due to making DIY without nic until I find something that's vapable.

I'm in da 'nic/PG/VG base, then flav' fan club. In some/many cases, flavoring can cost more than the nicotine per recipe or close enough to warrant a re-evaluation. Why mix up a great new test recipe, then add nic and find you 'lost' your 'sweet spot'?

That's not counting da benefits from nic (non-carcinogenic) re mental efficiency!

As to your semi-insomnia, body chemistry is a fine balance for 'normal' operation; awake or otherwise.

Just my >$0.05 (my cost/ml joose)...

And if you should ever want I can share some of what I've done with you.

Hey, what happens in Vegas...

lalala.gif

toothy.gif

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
see that you do.....had to look 3 times to be sure that really was you! Don't do that to me!

I got a special surprise today.......after my granddaughter goes to bed, gonna rewick and try it! So anxious. Smells yummy!! :wub:
Whadjagit? (That's my Gary imitation.)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

Whadjagit? (That's my Gary imitation.)

Yeah ... Whadjagit? If'n you don't tell us soon ... you're gonna have to whack yourself w/ your own frying pan. Come on, come on. We're waiting.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Yeah ... Whadjagit? If'n you don't tell us soon ... you're gonna have to whack yourself w/ your own frying pan. Come on, come on. We're waiting.
Yea! Whadjagit? We're gonna have to break out a bunch of fryin pans if ya dun fess up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread