Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
@Susan W. ~ Another $85 gone to vape gear I don't need but want. :thumbs:
I'll be walking around looking like I'm ready for the wild wild west. Ordered (White Cream Guerrilla). Expected delivery tomorrow. This one is for the Radius & just realized I've got some ProVape reward points to spend. :banana:

white.jpg
20160208_155817_20160208_155846_zpsss9twljt.jpg

Not sure how I'm feeling about this after having spent most of my time trying to get the *fit* just right. Stick a mod in it like the Radius & it's becomes so heavy it just looks awkward. And that strap that keeps the mod in place just keeps falling off to the other side offering no real protection- my Radius has already hit the floor once. :-x

vapinglobster

Sep 3, 2015
After 3-4 days of use my radius started to rattle. Its the plastic covering the lcd. Moves back and foward in/out few mm. It gets really annoying i swear i handle this like baby. Bought it when i was visiting usa so sending back is too much hassle. does anyone have similar issue? i see tiny speckle of dust started to settle in too. How hard to dismantle this thing? feel like i wanna powerglue that plastic from inside. diy fix.

Reactions: AstroTurf

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
After 3-4 days of use my radius started to rattle. Its the plastic covering the lcd. Moves back and foward in/out few mm. It gets really annoying i swear i handle this like baby. Bought it when i was visiting usa so sending back is too much hassle. does anyone have similar issue? i see tiny speckle of dust started to settle in too. How hard to dismantle this thing? feel like i wanna powerglue that plastic from inside. diy fix.
Send it back...

The only correct answer.

AlphaGuitarist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New York City
Much as I love her, I couldn't watch her in that role. It was just too gruesome for my frightened sensibilities........:eek:

Understandable! I've been a huge horror fan since childhood, so I have a big appreciation for American Horror Story.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
I think when the game started it was a matter of days to announcement (now sitting on two weeks) :unsure::unsure:
That's the beauty of estimating time in increments of days. Whether they add up in the end to 7 days, 31 days or 365 days, all are a matter of days.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Not sure how I'm feeling about this after having spent most of my time trying to get the *fit* just right. Stick a mod in it like the Radius & it's becomes so heavy it just looks awkward. And that strap that keeps the mod in place just keeps falling off to the other side offering no real protection- my Radius has already hit the floor once. :-x

That's what pockets are for. :p;)

Reactions: AstroTurf

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Boy we really need that announcement....!

In the meantime, I know many have heard about the Hurricane... But man... I just used this (very good) Clown from Fassett for < 24hrs, and have been so impressed that I just ordered the authentic. Again... Very impressed! I'm a MTL Vaper, but this is similar air to Kayfuns (I think) and could be used for restricted lung.

Nice warm vape, and just generally very impressed! Very easy to build too. I followed Todd from Todd's reviews build to a T. PBusardo has a good review of it as well. Also - same filling method as the Kabuki (twist off top, fill, twist back on.

***Very good** 316 SS Clown:
$20.14 Hurricane Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (22.7mm, 316 SS + PC, Silver (w/ SS tank) - B) at m.FastTech.com

Authentic:
HCV

c7fcee550c696c968c1c131297c5674c.jpg
2d060598bd696b5bca2d3177fecebf07.jpg

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

In the meantime, I know many have heard about the Hurricane... But man... I just used this (very good) Clown from Fassett for < 24hrs, and have been so impressed that I just ordered the authentic. Again... Very impressed! I'm a MTL Vaper, but this is similar air to Kayfuns (I think) and could be used for restricted lung.

Nice warm vape, and just generally very impressed!

$20.14 Hurricane Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (22.7mm, 316 SS + PC, Silver (w/ SS tank) - B) at m.FastTech.com

Authentic:
HCV

Not trying to start a clown vs war here, but I have to tell you it really gets me riled when you click on the FT link and instead of seeing a Hurricane styled tank, they stole the logo and all. It takes ripping off someone's work to a whole nuther level.

Rant over.......

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Not trying to start a clown vs war here, but I have to tell you it really gets me riled when you click on the FT link and instead of seeing a Hurricane styled tank, they stole the logo and all. It takes ripping off someone's work to a whole nuther level.

Rant over.......
Yeah.. I hear ya Rod!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

Nice warm vape, and just generally very impressed! Very easy to build too. I followed Todd from Todd's reviews build to a T. PBusardo has a good review of it as well. Also - same filling method as the Kabuki (twist off top, fill, twist back on.

Authentic:
HCV

Thx. I just ordered one. Should have it at some point this year.

I dont tend to buy clone stuff, but I am not dropping $150-200 on a tank sight unseen. That's nutty.

If I love it, I will buy authentic. If I dont, it was a $18 mistake, not a $150 one.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Thx. I just ordered one. Should have it at some point this year.

I dont tend to buy clone stuff, but I am not dropping $150-200 on a tank sight unseen. That's nutty.

If I love it, I will buy authentic. If I dont, it was a $18 mistake, not a $150 one.
That was my logic as well.

I can't speak too much to machine oil taste it anything, because I took it apart and soaked in some old ejuice mixed with a little water for awhile first, then a good rinse. After doing this, all I know is I got no machine oil taste at all.

And yeah... They're still on holiday... Could be awhile until we get anything from them!

I ordered a couple Cheotech "Quick Charge" wireless charger from there as well. I don't anticipate having them until mid March... Lol

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

Rant over.......
Try as I might, I am convinced they get the specs directly from the originator. Maybe there's something I'm missing but I can't quite figure out how one gets 1:1 clowns (including logos) without a lot of help from the maker of the original. Everyone is making money. For them it's a win/win while we sit here :censored: & moaning about it.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Try as I might, I am convinced they get the specs directly from the originator. Maybe there's something I'm missing but I can't quite figure out how one gets 1:1 clowns (including logos) without a lot of help from the maker of the original. Everyone is making money. For them it's a win/win while we sit here :censored: & moaning about it.

I dunno there Lex........I find it hard to believe a company would send their specs to a China company and say have at it with our proprietary design........Just doesn't make sense to me. But that doesn't mean it's not the case.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Last edited:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014