Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
That is why when I saw the Joytech Cubis claims I was skeptical but ordered it anyway.
First thoughts after using it awhile, this thing is about as likely to leak as an unopened can of Cambell's chicken soup. Short of useing a hammer on the glass it is leak proof. Not a single drop of leakage after I don't know how many refills but a lot. Yes I got a bit of the gurgling that has been a complaint of a few. But that is very easily cured by turning it upside dowm & fireing it for about 3 seconds. It is not a thundercloud maker but will do a decent amount of vapor. It is not the most flavorful but it is more than acceptable. It does not leak at all under any circumstances from a hot car dash board for 3 hours in the sun, to shakeing it hard in every direction for 2 full minutes try to force it to leak. I don't think there is another tank out there that can do that. I know the vaunted nonleaker subtank mini cant do it, nor the kayfun, nor the TFV4.
I will be buying more of these along with the RBA heads when they get to the dealers. The only thing that could make this tank better for me would be if someone would make a rewickable RBA for it.

IT JUST DOES NOT LEAK............YAY:rickroll:

Reactions: Toronnah

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Interesting Design. Good for a novice or casual Vaper. Basically, it Can Flood, however one never sees the excess(no spill)
Vaping inverted Dries the wick<be careful if vaping in Watts> and allows the excess to be recaptured in the wick.

Gets a like for ingenuity - with caution to cost of usage(replacement heads) :thumbs:

Reactions: Toronnah

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Interesting Design. Good for a novice or casual Vaper. Basically, it Can Flood, however one never sees the excess(no spill)
Vaping inverted Dries the wick<be careful if vaping in Watts> and allows the excess to be recaptured in the wick.

Gets a like for ingenuity - with caution to cost of usage(replacement heads) :thumbs:

The heads are a lot cheaper than most of the other tanks out there, I've seen them as low as $7.35 for a 5 pack + the rba is coming.
I've been at this since 2009, last stinky was 2011, I'm not a novice, & I guess you might call me a casual vaper, I have only got 33 mods with attys of one type or another sitting on the table next to me. But I only have 1 that absolutely does not leak........my pet peevee.......hence the title of the thread.:thumb:

Reactions: VaPreis

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Have you tried bringing it up on a plane? Just curious what cabin pressure would do to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No, I don't think that would be much worse than sitting in 130° heat on an automobile dasboard though. I would not worry about a leak in a plane at all. If it doesn't leak after what I have put it thruogh, I don't think it will. I have tried hard to make this thing leak, it just does not.

Reactions: bsidb

aceman3330

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2014
Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
No, I don't think that would be much worse than sitting in 130° heat on an automobile dasboard though. I would not worry about a leak in a plane at all. If it doesn't leak after what I have put it thruogh, I don't think it will. I have tried hard to make this thing leak, it just does not.
The heat just make the liquid warmer, IMHO, but the cabin pressure is another matter altogether. If anyone had brought this up with the "no-leakage" result, I would buy it in a heartbeat since I fly a lot and I have yet to find one tank that does not leak.
PS. I live in a "very hot" country so yes I know what it's like to forget your mod/tank in a car under the sun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Aerodan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread