Looking for professional e-juice reviewers/connoisseurs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaping-Culture1.png

Not to steal you away from this forum, but I thought I would let you know that me and a couple of others have launched VapingCulture.com, which is an independent e-juice review and database site. Currently featuring thousands of e-juices, and a place where you can

• Add Youtube videos
  • Share your e-juice collection
  • Search and filter according to e-juce characteristics, to find what you're looking for
While anyone can add your juices and reviews already,
We're also looking for editors, who would want to write e-juice reviews on a more professional level - And have e-juice sent to them for review, for free of course. It's not necessary, but we prefer if you live in the US or UK, and you must have 2-3 example reviews ready (text only). While it doesn't pay, you'll get premium e-juice in your inbox, and you're free to review whatever you please. You can't be affiliated with any e-juice or e-cig brand and the juices will be sent to you directly from the producers.

We're aiming to supply the community with quality, independent, curated and editorial content. No affiliates, no ads.

Sounds interesting? PM at the site.

And you're more than welcome to comment on the site, and join us without being a pro reviewer ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread