New Film: A Billion Lives- Smoking is good business, vapor products are clearly disrupting profits

Status
Not open for further replies.

poohbah

Happy Vaper
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2014
Texas
New Film
"Smoking is a business, and vaping is interrupting many aspects of "business" worldwide."
  • vaping is disrupting tax revenue from cigarette sales lost to vaping.
  • Vaping is causing a drop in pharmaceutical sales of less effective nicotine replacement products and drugs designed to treat the diseases caused by smoking.
  • Vaping is disrupting funding to government "sponsored" quit smoking associations and organizations.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Social media is the movie(s) only shot the gov controlled media will never allow it to become mainstream. Too much money and power pushing the Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em mantra. Their tactics have been in place and have already poisoned the waterhole.
The elections are our best short term hope. Throw The Bums OUT!!!

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Aaron Biebert (director) was on Plumes last week and he said they are getting interest from some theater chains and possibly something big on the west coast.

Aaron asked that everyone subcribe and spread the word. The more people that hear about it and we promote it the more traction the film will get which will help us all.

I posted it on a outdoor website and it got hundreds of hits so now I post it wherever I think it won't get deleted. We can help by simply getting it out there and it doesn't really take a lot of effort.

I look at it this way, if they can get it into theaters and word spreads the government might just be screwed. That alone is enough motivation for me.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
The problem I see with the movie, is a non-vaper will not pay to see it.

puffon, you do know that Aaron the creator, director and guy pounding the pavement to get traction for this film does not smoke or vape, never has but is tired of the lies. Others in the same position may be interested in hearing what he has to say about government corruption.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Just to make it clear, this is a different documentary. Might be good.
Yeah, I was getting confused, as this seems to be Vape Waves.
(whatever that is)

Not A Billion Lives.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
The more the merrier.

Or am I totally confused now?
:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread