Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DagMatt

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
Denver, CO
pistachio pudding is flavor of the week at TPR!

So I know a lot of people here have tried TPR's Pistachio Pudding. I got some a little while back, and my bottle is all pistachio and no pudding; like zero sweetness/creaminess. The pistachio is spot-on, but I'm just wondering if this is its typical flavor profile or if I got a weird batch. I'll fill a tank half with PP and half with a custard juice, and it's great. But on its own, it's flat to me and really screaming for some sweet.

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Alright y'all what's the latest and greatest ABSOLUTELY MUST TRY (but not fruity flavors) I should order from the breezy sale? I need to liven things up a bit.

@DanJiblets @chanelvaps @I'mnotZak and anyone else?

Please keep in mind i'm about a year behind on the latest and greatest :lol:
I am behind too but I will give you some suggestions
Sicboy-MYBC
Teleos-Chewey (and I hear AfterParty is good but have not tried it)
Merkury-Mallow Nation

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Did anyone try yet the new GLV flavors? Any reviews? I guess I can go back and search the 50 some odd pages :facepalm:
I bought three of the four new ones from the regular line, @AngiBe . They also came out with 4 new Sweet Shoppe flavors a week or two later.
I think I am in love with PB Sin. If you like Deadly Sin, you will love it. There's a touch of butterscotch and a little Peanut Butter. I wish there was more PB, but it has gotten better in the week I have had it. I haven't tried Mr Churro yet, it smelled like it needed to steep. I will probably try it tonight. The Cloverish is good IF you like CLOVE and Anise. I prefer their Pie Gobbler and ordered more of that one, since it is seasonal and will be gone, soon. I keep checking for reviews on the "Sweet Shoppe" flavors, but haven't seen anything yet. E-Liquid - The Sweet Shoppe - Good Life Vapor
The raspberry donut one looks good!
They have pretty consistently been offering a 30% coupon code on weekends over the last month or so, if anyone is going to make a purchase, I would wait for a code.;)

Last edited:

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
I'm thinking about trying out I Love Cookies with the Breazy sale. Who here has tried it?

I remember trying I Love Donuts at my local vape shop and wasn't impressed. I have a difficult time finding bakery liquids that wow me so it's probably just my picky tastes. If anything my man will vape it up in a heart beat as he loves Charlie Noble's cookie and Mr Cookie by G2.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I am behind too but I will give you some suggestions
Sicboy-MYBC
Teleos-Chewey (and I hear AfterParty is good but have not tried it)
Merkury-Mallow Nation

Nice. I thought I had seen comment about Mallow Nation. I bought some today along with more oh face, since 20% off 120 mls is pretty nice :)

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I was thinking of giving this a shot on payday:
Vimanna Mix Your Own E-Juice | Mix Your Own E-Juice | E-Juice

I have 4 flavours set up so far, all 15ml high vg:

Columbian coffee
Cream
Fresh strawberry
Coco puff chocolate

Liquid cheesecake
Liquid cheesecake
Marshmallow
Coco puff chocolate
Graham cracker crust

Mom's custard
Cream
English toffee
Raspberry

French toast
Horchata
Strawberry
Yogurt

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I'm thinking about trying out I Love Cookies with the Breazy sale. Who here has tried it?

I remember trying I Love Donuts at my local vape shop and wasn't impressed. I have a difficult time finding bakery liquids that wow me so it's probably just my picky tastes. If anything my man will vape it up in a heart beat as he loves Charlie Noble's cookie and Mr Cookie by G2.
I got some last week. Tasted and seems interesting, but letting it steep for awhile. Might be too sweet for me, but we shall see. Too early to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread