Status
Not open for further replies.

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
but nic was 37.00, til I put it in the cart then it was 44.00

On the main nic page, the 100 mg/ml price is listed as "7.99" (turns out this is for 30ml i think). Click on the icon and you get another page. When you click on the 'strength' drop-down, it says 1 liter is +37.00... notice the plus.

So... 7.99 + 37 = 44.99 - 10% coupon code + 6.xx shipping came out to 46.98 for me.

Don't know about the samplers...

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
On the main nic page, the 100 mg/ml price is listed as "7.99" (turns out this is for 30ml i think). Click on the icon and you get another page. When you click on the 'strength' drop-down, it says 1 liter is +37.00... notice the plus.

So... 7.99 + 37 = 44.99 - 10% coupon code + 6.xx shipping came out to 46.98 for me.

Don't know about the samplers...
gotchya, yeah totally forgot about that

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
On a snowy Fastnach Day ... what could be better ...

IMG_3891_zpsk4lwqebk.jpg

IMG_3895_zpsr6ysrg7s.jpg

IMG_3893_zpsf5udnynv.jpg

IMG_3896_zpsgvbpjruu.jpg

Thank you dear wife. :wub:
OMGoodness, how scrumptious they look......I know you'll both enjoy them!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Next time, try this:

Tom Mabe is hilarious! I've heard several of his recordings of telemarketer phone calls and he's good at pranking them. He even went to Las Vegas to a telemarketer conference, stayed in the hotel with them, and started calling other rooms at ~2 a.m. :D
Now that thar was funny!

I'm sittin' here right now puffin' on some I bought from them in early 2014, just opened it last time I mixed a batch - a few weeks ago. It's was clear when I opened it, and tastes fine.

As far as stocking up on nic - I figure I already have enough in my freezer for my wife and I to last about 6 1/2 years at our current % and daily use. Just that this new proposed legislation in GA state right now has raised my 'vapocalypse' flag to full mast. I've also been all over fasttech and have a cart full of RDAs and mech mods... just waiting on Chinese New Year to be over with...
Remember, if you place the order now and use the coupon code KUNGHEI you will get 15% off. Won't ship til after the holiday, but why not take advantage of the sale?

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
Now that thar was funny!

Remember, if you place the order now and use the coupon code KUNGHEI you will get 15% off. Won't ship til after the holiday, but why not take advantage of the sale?

Do you know what the last day of the discount is by any chance?

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
One day I'll learn to read. the nic I was talking about was MFS.

Please let me know what you think about the ecigexpress nic. If you didn't yet, sign up for their newsletter. A couple times a year they run 30% off DIY supplies. That would be a great time to stock up on nic. They may have stopped it, but their free shipping used to start at 60.00 even after the discount. I am really curious as to what others think of their nic.
I have a liter of theirs in the freezer. No idea what color it is, I don't want to break the seal on it to see. It's in a little beige jug, The MFS is in a frosted plastic bottle. I say plastic, no idea what it's made of.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I'm sittin' here right now puffin' on some I bought from them in early 2014, just opened it last time I mixed a batch - a few weeks ago. It's was clear when I opened it, and tastes fine.

As far as stocking up on nic - I figure I already have enough in my freezer for my wife and I to last about 6 1/2 years at our current % and daily use. Just that this new proposed legislation in GA state right now has raised my 'vapocalypse' flag to full mast. I've also been all over Fasttech and have a cart full of RDAs and mech mods... just waiting on Chinese New Year to be over with...
So you plan on quitting when you run out? I have 5 liters & with just myself, & reducing my level, I'm thinking it's enough for right at 10 years. It's what is going to impossible to get.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
You know me too well......and jup we are! what a lucky man you iz! :pervy:

awwwwwww so nice she spoils ya so good!!! Trade ya some eggrolls for some donuts.

oh nice to know that even after some time in the freezer it's still good. I'm thinkin that's where I'll stock up at some point during one of their 30% off sales.
The liters from ECX take up less room in the freezer because of the shape, so room for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread