Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
It's snowing finally, Dale. It had to. All the milk and bread in the stores are gone. So far, a whopping 1/4 inch.......... Wondering if Ms.C is laughing at it in MS now being an "ol' Colorado veteran". Ha! :)

Lol here ya go chooch...

07c87cd53e7cb36c3e05f3b3446ae931.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
LOL! That's about it, Momma. :) It all melted and about an hr. ago started snowing again. Nice and fluffy and got about 1/2" this time......Once again melting quickly. Why? Temp. has fallen from 32 to 29 degrees; but as long as I stay in, everything is hunkydory. :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Color Burst reminds me of Dale's "seasonal" tips and this one to me would be my Spring going into Summer tip. It's got the crackle and what looks to be a bit of foil plus a sprinkle of sparkle and glitter here and there. Spring colors of baby blue, yellow, lime green, and summer colors of lavender and maroon. Another tip that goes with so many different colored setups! Right now sitting on a Bedazzle maroonish color large pansied glass on a dark maroon skinned VaporShark. Ha! Kayte, you went wild with the color pallet on this one too. :)

color-burst-2-4-16-1-jpg.528100

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Morning everyone!
It does feel like Spring is just around the corner. Even though chooch is snowed in (hahaha) and the temp is supposed to drop here at the end of the week. It's warmed up for this week and will probably melt most of our snow. I sure hope we get a couple more good snows though! Two footers would be great. I like those best in March. They disappear so quickly. :D

You know... all day yesterday, I thought it was Monday. I guess that makes this a short week since it doesn't feel like today should already be Wednesday. :pervy:

I've been playing with the 'water color' look some more. I think you'll like them. :D I'll be posting them tomorrow evening.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hey, Momma. :) How's the thumb?.......Actually, how is the first "rebuilt" doing? Are you better able to use it and without pain?

Kayte, I've done the "How is it Wed. when yesterday was Mon.?" thing far too many times.......and it doesn't help looking at a calendar either. Morning newspaper straightened me out until I found the computer actually keeps track of time. Ha! :)

Yay-y-y-y, for water colors!

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
HA dale! Weird, huh? I actually got to sleep around 1:30 last night and woke up at a decent time. Still haven't moved much though. :laugh: Thought I'd pop in here before getting started on the day.

Yeah momma... how are the thumbs?!

Glad I'm not the only one chooch. I suppose since neither of us actually has to be anywhere most of the time, it doesn't matter. Except I didn't know I needed to come tell you guys there wouldn't be tips last night... since it was Monday in my head. :laugh:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
That's why I get lg calendars with big day squares to put down everything that's coming due. Have always used one even back in my "working" days, but it's gotten more important as the years go by. They've become my diary. Up in morning. Check paper/computer. Go to calendar on frig. Find what's to be done that day. Fortunately, the kids are grown and out and we're retired; so not a lot filled in on calendar.....'cept an occasional 3-D crown, haircut, juice run....... and vape mail! :)

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Hey, Momma. :) How's the thumb?.......Actually, how is the first "rebuilt" doing? Are you better able to use it and without pain?

Kayte, I've done the "How is it Wed. when yesterday was Mon.?" thing far too many times.......and it doesn't help looking at a calendar either. Morning newspaper straightened me out until I found the computer actually keeps track of time. Ha! :)

Yay-y-y-y, for water colors!

Thanks chooch and kayte [emoji4]It's coming along. Still in a cast but now it's one that I can take off for PT and showers. Thumbs are sloooowwww....Lol The other one has taken up the slack fairly well. Only gets angry occasionally [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Reactions: angelphyre
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread