Status
Not open for further replies.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I bought three of the four new ones from the regular line, @AngiBe . They also came out with 4 new Sweet Shoppe flavors a week or two later.
I think I am in love with PB Sin. If you like Deadly Sin, you will love it. There's a touch of butterscotch and a little Peanut Butter. I wish there was more PB, but it has gotten better in the week I have had it. I haven't tried Mr Churro yet, it smelled like it needed to steep. I will probably try it tonight. The Cloverish is good IF you like CLOVE and Anise. I prefer their Pie Gobbler and ordered more of that one, since it is seasonal and will be gone, soon. I keep checking for reviews on the "Sweet Shoppe" flavors, but haven't seen anything yet. E-Liquid - The Sweet Shoppe - Good Life Vapor
The raspberry donut one looks good!
They have pretty consistently been offering a 30% coupon code on weekends over the last month or so, if anyone is going to make a purchase, I would wait for a code.;)

Ooh Malinda I need that raspberry donut!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I bought three of the four new ones from the regular line, @AngiBe . They also came out with 4 new Sweet Shoppe flavors a week or two later.
I think I am in love with PB Sin. If you like Deadly Sin, you will love it. There's a touch of butterscotch and a little Peanut Butter. I wish there was more PB, but it has gotten better in the week I have had it. I haven't tried Mr Churro yet, it smelled like it needed to steep. I will probably try it tonight. The Cloverish is good IF you like CLOVE and Anise. I prefer their Pie Gobbler and ordered more of that one, since it is seasonal and will be gone, soon. I keep checking for reviews on the "Sweet Shoppe" flavors, but haven't seen anything yet. E-Liquid - The Sweet Shoppe - Good Life Vapor
The raspberry donut one looks good!
They have pretty consistently been offering a 30% coupon code on weekends over the last month or so, if anyone is going to make a purchase, I would wait for a code.;)

OH!!! Thank you for the info!!! And def gonna order some of the PB Sin!!!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
whats BV's like? Can u taste the whiskey? Not really a liquor I like.... but is it hidden?
Soul Custardy gets a lot of hoopla. Never heard anybody mention the whiskey. Maybe that is only SOAKED custardy (there is two) and Soaked is the new one

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Ooh Malinda I need that raspberry donut!
I need that GLV raspberry donut, too, @jrenae4 ! Maybe a sampler if that coupon code (Funday30) comes up again this weekend. If not, there's always a possibility for Monday's Presidents Day sale, if there is one. I'm going to load up Mr Churro and give it a test drive to see if it is another winner, so I will be ready! Ya can't just order ONE when there is a sale, right? You should probably try that Toucan Tango (Fruit Loops and ice cream!)
(Your old favorite, Raz Cup is on special this week, BTW.:lol:)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I want to hear about the Raspberry Donut one too "the Revolution" I am also interested in Mr Churro, PB Sin and The Toucan one. They are all 70VG and this is the only reason I hesitate. I wish he would have added something to the Signature line that is 50/50.
Nanny do you know what the difference in the Nebbia Line and the Seduction line is? Both are 70vg.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I want to hear about the Raspberry Donut one too "the Revolution" I am also interested in Mr Churro, PB Sin and The Toucan one. They are all 70VG and this is the only reason I hesitate. I wish he would have added something to the Signature line that is 50/50.
Nanny do you know what the difference in the Nebbia Line and the Seduction line is? Both are 70vg.
I don't know what the difference is between the Nebbia Line and the Seduction Line, Chanel. The pricing and PG/VG ratios are the same. I looked around on the site and didn't see anything about it. Sorry that you have problems with higher VG, with that being the "current" trend it makes things more difficult. I prefer 50/50 myself, but it isn't a problem when I can't get it. :)

Reactions: DJLEC

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Did anyone try yet the new GLV flavors? Any reviews? I guess I can go back and search the 50 some odd pages :facepalm:

I was not a fan of oh my. Light in flavor. Reminded me a bit of deadly sin, With out the cinnamon. Not bad tasting. Just nothing special.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I was not a fan of oh my. Light in flavor. Reminded me a bit of deadly sin, With out the cinnamon. Not bad tasting. Just nothing special.

So glad to hear this about Oh My! I have been wanting to order it, but was afraid, because of the higher vg, it wouldn't be flavorful enough for me. It's a good thing GlV has a lot of other juices, with a higher pg content, I'm interested in too.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I just came by to drop this thing I saw:

Mayo Clinic Reveals Results of A Ground Breaking New Ecig Experiment

E-Cigarette News February 6, 2016 Katie Bercham

When it comes to medical research, there is no other hospital in the United States more respected than Mayo Clinic. When the doctors at Mayo release new information, the world listens because they know this hospital is trustworthy and on the cutting edge of medical research. Recently, the Mayo Clinic released results from their latest experiment in smoking cessation. After noting that smokers face far higher risks of complications following surgery, researchers decided to offer patients “electronic nicotine delivery devices” both before and after their surgeries. The goal was to see if the ecigs could help patients successfully reduce tobacco consumption or eliminate cigarette use altogether.

Smokers who were facing upcoming elective surgeries were provided with the “electronic nicotine delivery” devices and encouraged to use them anytime they got a craving for a cigarette. Researchers kept records of their tobacco consumption and behavioral changes while using the ecigs and followed up 30-days later to see if there had been any significant change.

At the time of follow up, the Mayo Clinic team found that 17 percent had already completely quit smoking. Another 51 percent said they intended to continue using the devices in the future. Most remarkably, cigarette consumption was drastically reduced after patients had access to ecigarettes. “Average cigarette consumption decreased from 15.6 per person to 7.6 over the study period,” the study concluded. Ultimately, researchers said that ecig “use is feasible and well-accepted in surgical patients.”

This is the first time we’ve seen a prestigious hospital praise ecigarettes for their potential to help smokers. Now that Mayo Clinic took the leap, it’s safe to say that other doctors might feel more confident to recommend ecigarettes to their patients, especially those facing surgery. The medical community is well aware that other nicotine replacement therapies just aren’t that effective, but all signs show that ecigs can work and actually make a remarkable difference in a relatively short period of time.

Do you think other doctors will be more accepting of ecigarettes since the Mayo Clinic had such good results? Could this change the public perception of ecigs in the United States?

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
I just came by to drop this thing I saw:

E-Cigarette News February 6, 2016 Katie Bercham

When it comes to medical research, there is no other hospital in the United States more respected than Mayo Clinic. When the doctors at Mayo release new information, the world listens because they know this hospital is trustworthy and on the cutting edge of medical research. Recently, the Mayo Clinic released results from their latest experiment in smoking cessation. After noting that smokers face far higher risks of complications following surgery, researchers decided to offer patients “electronic nicotine delivery devices” both before and after their surgeries. The goal was to see if the ecigs could help patients successfully reduce tobacco consumption or eliminate cigarette use altogether.

Smokers who were facing upcoming elective surgeries were provided with the “electronic nicotine delivery” devices and encouraged to use them anytime they got a craving for a cigarette. Researchers kept records of their tobacco consumption and behavioral changes while using the ecigs and followed up 30-days later to see if there had been any significant change.

At the time of follow up, the Mayo Clinic team found that 17 percent had already completely quit smoking. Another 51 percent said they intended to continue using the devices in the future. Most remarkably, cigarette consumption was drastically reduced after patients had access to ecigarettes. “Average cigarette consumption decreased from 15.6 per person to 7.6 over the study period,” the study concluded. Ultimately, researchers said that ecig “use is feasible and well-accepted in surgical patients.”

This is the first time we’ve seen a prestigious hospital praise ecigarettes for their potential to help smokers. Now that Mayo Clinic took the leap, it’s safe to say that other doctors might feel more confident to recommend ecigarettes to their patients, especially those facing surgery. The medical community is well aware that other nicotine replacement therapies just aren’t that effective, but all signs show that ecigs can work and actually make a remarkable difference in a relatively short period of time.

Do you think other doctors will be more accepting of ecigarettes since the Mayo Clinic had such good results? Could this change the public perception of ecigs in the United States?
This is very up lifting to read. Finally medical teams are starting to evolve in the e-cigarette world. 2/6 marked my one year free of traditional cigarettes and I couldn't be happier or healthier because of it. I really do hope this helps to ease all the bad press and fear of these products. Thank you so much for sharing this!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
This is very up lifting to read. Finally medical teams are starting to evolve in the e-cigarette world. 2/6 marked my one year free of traditional cigarettes and I couldn't be happier or healthier because of it. I really do hope this helps to ease all the bad press and fear of these products. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Congrats on your one year anniversary, @Dreamer13 ! :thumbs:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Congratulations on your 1 year Dreamer!!

SmilingWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2015
When I think "Gourmet" Vendor, I think Ripe Vapes. The website, price, and bottle labeling has the feel of ordering wine.

I've tried three flavors - Pear Almond (Marzipan Pear), Coconut Thai (Coconut, Basil, Lemongrass), and Key Lime Cookie. The first two are in my daily rotation. Key Lime Cookie tastes exactly like the description, but I don't know if I love key lime cookies. I'm difficult to please in regard to ejuice.

Anyway, the balance of flavors is pretty impressive, and I recommend the vendor if you want to try juice with a unique profile.

Ripe Vapes | Handcrafted Joose

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
When I think "Gourmet" Vendor, I think Ripe Vapes. The website, price, and bottle labeling has the feel of ordering wine.

I've tried three flavors - Pear Almond (Marzipan Pear), Coconut Thai (Coconut, Basil, Lemongrass), and Key Lime Cookie. The first two are in my daily rotation. Key Lime Cookie tastes exactly like the description, but I don't know if I love key lime cookies. I'm difficult to please in regard to ejuice.

Anyway, the balance of flavors is pretty impressive, and I recommend the vendor if you want to try juice with a unique profile.

Ripe Vapes | Handcrafted Joose

I've tried the Key Lime Cookie also, and really liked it. My mom got the Pear Almond in her Craft Vapery box and she really likes that one as well. I've been wanting to try the Coconut Thai too, but the basil in the description is throwing me. Not sure if I'd like basil in a vape.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
So glad to hear this about Oh My! I have been wanting to order it, but was afraid, because of the higher vg, it wouldn't be flavorful enough for me. It's a good thing GlV has a lot of other juices, with a higher pg content, I'm interested in too.
definately light on flavor!
I will revisit ohh myy again in a few weeks with my sophia or a dripper. but my final opinion on it is this, if some one kinda liked deadly sin, but thought maybe too much flavor, then i'd say give ohhh myyy a try :p

I'm not sure if you have ever tried Sangria before.... It is my favorite GLV juice, and the only fruit/drink type I have found yet that I enjoy. But it is defintately smack you in the face with flavor. it's another one of those, great foob, and great even 6 months steeped :)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Sounds like my next GLV order will have to include Sangria and Mexican Hat Dance (DJ rec).
I sent GLV an email asking about the difference between the Nebbia line and the Seduction line. I think it might just be a name thing -- they changed some of the more risqué flavor names recently to be more acceptable -- but I could be wrong on that. I also asked if they would for sure be in Tampa at the vape expo and if so, would they be bringing samples for @clnire ! LOL! Wish I lived anywhere close, I would be there for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread