Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
And yet another strange day over here. A girl was just dropped off here. She was in her pj's and slippers. Winter coat and backpack. She offered us $3 for gas to take her to the main intersection. She was apologizing that she wasn't given time to get dressed. :?: One of our customers gave her a ride.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
The eye must be moving. It is starting to snow again. Keep your fingers crossed Drott, you might be able to get the back saver out yet...

Our roads and sidewalks are bare. Just the grass and northern spots are white with maybe an inch. I can handle that but don't look forward to the temps on the way later this week. :w00t:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yikes, hubby is is a very foul mood. For good reason, mind you.

Not knowing who the .... head is that triggered the response, I guess I can't comment. Oops... :facepalm:

I take that back, if it was family. .... heads is reserved for people in the grocery store.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Not knowing who the .... head is that triggered the response, I guess I can't comment. Oops... :facepalm:

I take that back, if it was family. .... heads is reserved for people in the grocery store.

Yes, .... head would be accurate. All is well now.

What a loooong day. So glad to be home and on my couch with the dogs crawling all over me.

It snowed here today. It didn't stick but it did get cold and snow. More flurries forecasted for tomorrow but no accumulation expected. It's really cold here right now though. Nothing compared to what you guys up north have but still cold for GA.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Good morning everyone! It looks nice out with the snow sticking to everything and the sun trying to peek out.

snowyTree.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread