Kanger ss pre-built coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redo

Feb 6, 2016
Hi guys. I have determined that I would like to venture into the tc arena. Based on the posts here, seems like the vtc mini and kanger toptank mini would be a good choice. However, I have no desire to build my own coils and want to buy everything 'off the shelf'. Also I don't fully understand all the risks with ni and ti, but since I haven't read much about risks with SS, I'd like to stick with that (I know. Not exactly scientific research).

To that point, having a real hard time finding any prebuilt SS coils for TC for kanger (or any other tank really).

Anyone have had any success?

Thanks

Redo

Feb 6, 2016
I don't think the SS coiled ssocc coils are available yet...they should be soon, they come with the pink gasket. The only other choice right now for TC are the kanger nickel coils...
Thanks @mesamay2003 . If I may ask - how did you come across this information? I'd like to keep an eye out for its availability.

Also - I found that Aspire is making SS 316L coils as well. Anyone aware of any other manufacturers making SS coils?

Thanks.

Redo

Feb 6, 2016
Thanks @DingerCPA for contributing. I also found Cloupor Z5 that makes SS 316L coils. So list so far:

Tanks / Companies making pre-built SS Coils for their tanks:
1) Kanger SSOCC soon to be available in pink gasket
2) Aspire (not sure for which exact tanks)
3) Sense for Herkales Plus Tanks
4) Uwell Crown
5) Cloupor Z5
6) Innokin iSub

Keep 'em coming...

Last edited:
Reactions: DingerCPA

Redo

Feb 6, 2016
Oh yeah, eGo ONE.... They have Ni - just ordered some from Fasttech

@DingerCPA - I can't seem to find anywhere stating that the Ego One VT (variable temperature) device has a SS coil (316L or otherwise). I see the mention of Ni and Ti though. Trying to make a list of the SS coil manufactures versus any / all temperature control coils. Could you send me a link if you actually did find the SS coils for the EGo One?

Innokin iSub.

Confirmed on the Innokin iSub - will add to the list.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@DingerCPA - I can't seem to find anywhere stating that the Ego One VT (variable temperature) device has a SS coil (316L or otherwise). I see the mention of Ni and Ti though. Trying to make a list of the SS coil manufactures versus any / all temperature control coils. Could you send me a link if you actually did find the SS coils for the EGo One?

Confirmed on the Innokin iSub - will add to the list.

Oops. I think you're right. I ordered the Ni and Ti coils. I have the CLR heads Thai I'm going to build with Ss,.

Sorry for confusion :(

Redo

Feb 6, 2016
Found another - Joyetech cubis - adding to the list:

Tanks / Companies making pre-built SS Coils for their tanks:
1) Kanger SSOCC soon to be available in pink gasket
2) Aspire (not sure for which exact tanks)
3) Sense for Herkales Plus Tanks
4) Uwell Crown
5) Cloupor Z5
6) Innokin iSub
7) Joyetech Cubis

I wonder how to split this thread since the requested information is different than the original thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread