Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
the Big Bang has happened an Infinate number of times.... and since time is infinate it will continue to do so...

and I thought S. Hawkins was awesome ;)
Woah. Lol.

Just - woah!

But, do we know that the big bang has happened more than once? Is the theory that it's a cycle? Like eventually everything slows back down and then contracts in on itself/gravity until it bangs again?

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Woah. Lol.

Just - woah!

But, do we know that the big bang has happened more than once? Is the theory that it's a cycle? Like eventually everything slows back down and then contracts in on itself/gravity until it bangs again?

well if there is an "energy" that is constantly pulling the universe apart to the Nth degree to nothingness, all that is left is energy, and that energy can then be returned to a state of matter and then recollapse due to the gravity that is created then again and everything is condensed into a nice compact "unity", and when all of it finnally compacts, it becomes too much to contain and then BOOM it re expands into a new universe to once again expand into nothingness....

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
well if there is an "energy" that is constantly pulling the universe apart to the Nth degree to nothingness, all that is left is energy, and that energy can then be returned to a state of matter and then recollapse due to the gravity that is created then again and everything is condensed into a nice compact "unity", and when all of it finnally compacts, it becomes too much to contain and then BOOM it re expands into a new universe to once again expand into nothingness....
Cool! This is what I was thinking as well.
there is no way to tell since it wipes out its previous existance :)
So true.

Reactions: Hulamoon

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
On another note - my first "real order" of Heathers shipped today! Til now that had all been 7ml bottles to try.

Dont get me wrong, I'm gonna continue to try different flavors and mix it up, but I'm excited to get some bog bottles in!

I've been missing it since I ran out a couple days ago!

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
On another note - my first "real order" of Heathers shipped today! Til now that had all been 7ml bottles to try.

Dont get me wrong, I'm gonna continue to try different flavors and mix it up, but I'm excited to get some bog bottles in!

bog??? they offer bog bottles? ;) kewwwwwwllll

Reactions: always9988

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

I saw a bottle of sludge in your photos on a Provi thread.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I was to deliver a package to a place just south of Golden Meadow ( way south in the Mississippi River Delta) called Port Fourchon..
the main dispatcher is in TN. He said I had a trip to Port 4 chon...
Huh? where? Ohhhh Port foooshawn.... ;)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
how many of yall have Po-Boys in your area??
not Hogies, Subways, but real frechbread style Po-Boys? loaded with fried shrimp/Oysters/Softshelled crab/Roast beef dressed with lettuce, tomatoes and a healthy load of mayo?? and of course a Barq's Rootbeer to top it off???

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
how many of yall have Po-Boys in your area??
not Hogies, Subways, but real frechbread style Po-Boys? loaded with fried shrimp/Oysters/Softshelled crab/Roast beef dressed with lettuce, tomatoes and a healthy load of mayo?? and of course a Barq's Rootbeer to top it off???
Not us.

Users who are viewing this thread