Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
That's what I'm looking for. Unreal. My REAL life is too hard and stressful. Cheap getaway with a good friend, sun, swimming pool, lounge chair, and good books....here I come!!:banana:

I hear DAT, cat. :laugh::thumb:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
That's what I'm looking for. Unreal. My REAL life is too hard and stressful. Cheap getaway with a good friend, sun, swimming pool, lounge chair, and good books....here I come!!:banana:

man-pulling_zpsorizuehg.png

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I agree, Wharf (after MUCH laughter from NUMEROUS posters!). Vegas has EVERYTHING. None of it, however, is real.

It's like the Holodeck on Star Trek. The one that Data* used to like.

* I just made Kat's knees knock. On purpose.

You knocked my knees all the way to fully functional, sweets. Give me my Data!!!!!!

Have a blast, for ALL of us, c2!!!!!!! Enjoy!

Sounds like the perfect vacation spot, Cat!

I need a Data...and a holodeck ;)

And would ya look at that!!!!! Bovi, you posted my all-time favorite Data scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharsies? Yeah, ummm..... lemme think about that one. ;)

Thank you both!!!!!!! I'm all a-flutter now!!!!!!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
One of the rare moments when it actually IS morning.....

Good Morning, IKV peeps!
It's usually morning when you post. I was just wondering that one time and now I'm sorry I opened my big mouth. Please forgive me.
confused_zpsj1srowkr.gif
love_zpsdd682667.gif

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
It's usually morning when you post. I was just wondering that one time and now I'm sorry I opened my big mouth. Please forgive me.
confused_zpsj1srowkr.gif
love_zpsdd682667.gif

Oh stop, Studman. You KNOW it's me who doesn't know from morning, noon, or nite!!!

Gooooooooood afternoon, IKVapers!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'm back on steroids and I do like steroids. Makes me feel like superman but it's only 12 days then it's back to mild mannered vaper.
I go to have ultrasound on both legs tomorrow. This doc I saw said it wasn't cellulitis. She brought in 3 other docs one at a time and they all think it's vasculitis. That makes 8 docs I've seen so far and 4 for my eye. The medical community up here love me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread