PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Last year around Christmas time...

I'd posted about a ceramic coated frying pan I'd got from Amazon... probably said it was the best non-stick pan EVER and I still stand by those words...

Big Lots recently picked up a line of some made by Great Gatherings consisting of covered 2 & 3 qt sauce pans, 8" , 10" and 12" frying pans, 10" and 12" covered saute' pans and possibly a few others I didn't see... The interior on these is all white and they come with either dark gray or a metallic red exterior...

They are currently on sale for 25% off, starting at $6 for the 8" frying pan ... the 10" covered saute and the 3 qt covered sauce pan I got were $11.25. The sale ends on the 20th

810250510.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Last year around Christmas time...

I'd posted about a ceramic coated frying pan I'd got from Amazon... probably said it was the best non-stick pan EVER and I still stand by those words...

Big Lots recently picked up a line of some made by Great Gatherings consisting of covered 2 & 3 qt sauce pans, 8" , 10" and 12" frying pans, 10" and 12" covered saute' pans and possibly a few others I didn't see... The interior on these is all white and they come with either dark gray or a metallic red exterior...

They are currently on sale for 25% off, starting at $6 for the 8" frying pan ... the 10" covered saute and the 3 qt covered sauce pan I got were $11.25. The sale ends on the 20th

810250510.jpg
I like to walk thru Big Lots :w00t:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
and I need pans too :w00t:
well I need money first tho :?:

I made breakfast in my 10" saute pan tonight... it cleans up really easy. In fact, these ( and the one's I got last year ) are the only pans I'd say are really non-stick... the teflon stuff doesn't even compare

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
If you've got allergies... you may want to stock up on decongestants and/or antihistamines early this year...

... After the nap, I woke up with my nose trying to run off of my face... tree pollen is already up so all of the rest of the allergens aren't going to be far behind

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
RD for your new pots might also help with that nose :D
Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup - Pumpkin 'N Spice

That does sound like it'd hit the spot...

I do see one thing that needs changed... swap out the thyme for something... perhaps basil and/or oregano and then add some black pepper to the mix. Normally when I'm thinking a little spicy pepper, I go with cayenne but then it'd need a bean to go with it and before long, it'd change over to a roast beef and stock, potatoes, green beans and pea's, a pasta shell which'd need a tomato with it... and it'd just be a different soup... minestrone :D

... probably better stop at the black pepper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread