Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Hello darlin!
Super excited about this giveaway :) also. Someone i know is gifying me a herakles plus!!! Im one step closer to a biggirl mod! lol. I wana go over 60w! Hehe. Hows muh louie?
lol - are you sure you're ready for a big girl mod?

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
Pacific-Halibut-5.jpg
mmmmm ocean fish. My store finally started carrying fresh steel-head skin on fillets, love those, and unlike halibut I can afford it...I want a halibut farm, they are such neat looking fish.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Thank you. It was quite good. Hubby did good. OR it could be that I was starving :shock: Nah, it was really good.

Ooooh.. mah dinner just got ruined... Mrs. is off Gamboling wif frenz. So I threw a couple sausages on the griddle plate. Had to move a half gallon of Organic Milk outta the way to get to the mustard. It was almost empty, so being the unsupervised dood I currently am, decided to kill it off the manly way.

Unscrewed the lil cap, and hoisted. DaF?!? Dated Feb 29, am I confused?!? Who put teh Cottage Cheese in the milk carton?!? Yah, maybe I can heat those sausages up later... blergh...

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hello darlin!
Super excited about this giveaway :) also. Someone i know is gifying me a herakles plus!!! Im one step closer to a biggirl mod! lol. I wana go over 60w! Hehe. Hows muh louie?

Woot! Finer than my hone stone, and 1/4 sharp as the blade! Sounds like a NICE setup ya buildin on! I SURE hope you can win one of these monstahs.. I DO believe though, that Biggie AND smalls, are both 60's?!

Reactions: Amlowe

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
Ooooh.. mah dinner just got ruined... Mrs. is off Gamboling wif frenz. So I threw a couple sausages on the griddle plate. Had to move a half gallon of Organic Milk outta the way to get to the mustard. It was almost empty, so being the unsupervised dood I currently am, decided to kill it off the manly way.

Unscrewed the lil cap, and hoisted. DaF?!? Dated Feb 29, am I confused?!? Who put teh Cottage Cheese in the milk carton?!? Yah, maybe I can heat those sausages up later... blergh...

:shock::nah: Nasty!

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Yah, SUPER nasty! I called the Kroger to warn em. Mrs. just picked it up Friday. I'm not a milk drinker, so I had NO idea it was even startin to turn. Told em they better check their stock, because SOMEONE left the 2/29 batch next to the furnace a bit... Took my name, told me they owed me TWO.. haha... Can I take that in Prosecco?!

sparkey909w

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada

lol nobody likes chunky milk that is gross
"Ain't nobody got time for dat"

Reactions: LouisLeBeau
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread