Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
My rba says on the side "Kanger Tech Mini rba Plus"

I understood that the original RBA has small slots in the base and the cap threads on to the base. The V2 has larger slots. The Plus has no slots in the base, holes on the side and a screw holds the cap to the base.

Maybe this applies to the full size Sub tank and not the mini. I don't know.
If that is the case, there are even 5 versions altogether.

sparkey909w

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
VaporBeast, coupon code “YEAHBABY” brings it to $35.05. Best I've seen so far...

Edit: Ooops. How about this one: VaporDNA, $33.29, coupon code "DNA10".

Sweet-vapes has them for 29.99 I have 2 and it is my favorite go to tank. I have the smok tfv2 and it is a beast but I all day on my mini.
I modified the v1 RBA with some holes in the side a bit smaller than the V2 version and it rocks now.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Man this sucks I don't want tiny ... holes like that in the V2 Plus. Was gonna order some more one day but looks like I'm stuck getting those small holes.

Why would they even do that? Higher PG users? Such a pain keeping up with this crap, getting sickening.
The STM Tanks I got at Vapor Beast for 23.99 all had the large hole RBA decks with them. Actually I got them for 20% off of that price ;)

Reactions: ashtrayogdc

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
@ashtrayogdc i can imagine they needed smaller holes with the toptank's topfill method, to prevent flooding through the afc when the topcap is opened, when the vacuum disappears.

But tbh it beats me why they also came with the RBA Plus 'v2' with smaller holes. Perhaps there were too many leaking complaints.

But sofar i've only heard a few people receiving this Plus 'v2' version when they recently bought a STM, so it could be either an experiment, wrong delivery, production fault, apprentice using the wrong drill, or new policy. Time will tell.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
The STM Tanks I got at Vapor Beast for 23.99 all had the large hole RBA decks with them. Actually I got them for 20% off of that price ;)
That's pretty good. I see them, is the coupon code still usable? If so, may you share that hehe..

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Dang. $23.99 is good, but under $20 is better hehe.

Thanks anywho.
Actually I bought my first one at 23.99 last October. Decided I needed more and bought 4 more at 20% off. Black Friday or a Christmas coupon I forget. Get on their mailing list.

They also have the Kbox Mini mod for 22.99 I think. Bought 2 of those.

Reactions: aldenf

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Actually I bought my first one at 23.99 last October. Decided I needed more and bought 4 more at 20% off. Black Friday or a Christmas coupon I forget. Get on their mailing list.
That's pretty sweet deal. I was looking into it more and unfortunately since I am Canadian the frickin' shipping is $60 so gotta pass haha.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread