Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
ON STEROIDS...............................OFF STEROIDS

J5rman_zpsrkvqpbod.png
132297044.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Morning Ikenville :)

Ha, J5!! Your pic is so true! Steroids also make me want to eat everything that's not nailed down.
I know and I was doing good on my crash diet. I lost 6 lbs. but I'm still on a diet. Just not a crash diet.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
J5, whatever it turns out to be, I sure hope it's fixable.
They're not quite sure but they think it's vasculitis.
Vasculitis (vas-kyu-LI-tis) is a general term for a group of uncommon diseases that feature inflammation and damage to the walls of blood vessels.
The doc said they get soft and mushy and the blood goes all over the area. The ultrasound on both legs will tell. It's making the skin on my feet all red, purple and wrinkly like leather and they burn all the time but the steroids help the burning ease up. I've had it for quite a few yrs. but it didn't turn color and get worse for the past few months so nobody knew.

Last edited:

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Speaking of that, K1 is trying to help me. I'm sure it's easy to do...I just don't know HOW to get it out of my phone and into a thread.

....!! I DID manage to figure out how to delete my inbox messages.:thumbs: "leave conversation". Hah! I was looking for the word "delete".:laugh:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Speaking of that, K1 is trying to help me. I'm sure it's easy to do...I just don't know HOW to get it out of my phone and into a thread.
:laugh:
....!! I DID manage to figure out how to delete my inbox messages.:thumbs: "leave conversation". Hah! I was looking for the word "delete".
open an account on Imgur, it's free and if you don't click public they are private.
Then log in chose your photo to upload then copy the link called "direct" and paste it in the image icon above these posts. The whole thing takes a couple minutes.
others-064.gif
Or email it to me and I'll post it for you.

....!! I DID manage to figure out how to delete my inbox messages.:thumbs: "leave conversation". Hah! I was looking for the word "delete".
Me too. It must be a WA. thang.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread