Hammer of God with a Temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Oh, I do not have it. A friend does. But as soon as I am able to get it I will =)

I'm game. Show it off...who knows, maybe I'll buy one. I contacted the owner of Breakout Box mods who builds a 6 - 18650 box mod. He only did a small run so, I'm thinking, if I save my pennies, I might be able to buy one used. Good enough for me! :headbang:

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    Hammer-of-Gods.jpg

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 16, 2014
    Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
    I would really like to try that mod, but with 4 batteries in it, and four more charging, the batteries are the killer for me. Its just too many batteries to dedicate to one device. Not to mention its probably like holding a led brick, LOL.

I think my big foot has all the amps I`ll ever need.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran

OHHHHH YEA! I need one...but I think these are all clones, not that I'm knocking that fact right now. I'm interested. That looks like it will survive the Vapocalypse!

Vaperz Cloud made and sold version 1, and it came only in silver / aluminum brushed. They say nothing abt v2 on their site, and most of their products are sold out. I've watched YouTube videos on this mod and the guy said he got his from Focal ECig, and the he tore it down a bit, it looked good, and said it was OK for a clone.

Who am I to knock it. I'm thinking abt getting a v2 clone in another week if they still have them available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread