• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
...don't forget you mentioned a while back about "the power of 8" ...I tried that btw...and realized, to me, I was drawing the infinity sign...instead of an eigth ;) infinity.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for the day is the 6 of Cups....
Another one of those difficult cards sometimes....I am not feeling nostalgic nor have I been.....so maybe I should be thinking of some things.....that's what it's all about.....remembering things.....
4ec89f49733f99bb597c2c40396af1b7.jpg
9abb8bcec0fe8c6c4047a1cf4532f0cc.jpg
82b7c9ef1b90b89892794964a4d4c31d.jpg

The Six of Cups is a card of childhood, nostalgia, naïve happiness, and generosity. You want to return to the happy memories of your past, whether as a child, teenager or adult. Oftentimes, though, these memories are indeed a thing of the past and reflect aspects of your life that have since vanished. You may feel that the only way to connect to this happiness is to escape into the past where you can reflect on your happy and beautiful memories, instead of dealing with current challenges. This is fine if you are simply taking a walk down memory lane but it is important that you live in the present and accept your current circumstances rather than always living in the past.
Oftentimes, there is nothing wrong with looking back at the good times for inspiration when things are not going so well. In the midst of change and crisis, the Six of Cups suggests that looking back at what you have endured is a good way to assure yourself that, whatever trials lay ahead, you will meet them and you will overcome them as you overcame others. After losses such as those on the Fives, the Six of Cups suggests that you need to take time out to heal, look back on the past and all the good that lies there. During this period of reflection, there is no need to focus on the negative. Instead, bring all of the positive energy from the past into your present and your future. The fallen cups are now full and upright again but with blooming flowers that cannot be spilled or washed away. Now that you have looked back, the way forward will be clear and enlightening.
The Six of Cups can represent a return to a familiar environment or to a childhood place. You may return to your home town, to your parents’ house, to your high school or even kindergarten. You could be going to a high school reunion or reconnecting with a childhood acquaintance. A teenage sweetheart or past lover may turn up again. Allow yourself positive, nostalgic memories of childhood, friends and family. If you can, spend time with younger people.
The Six of Cups almost radiates an aura of joy, because it represents the past with all its memories, the present with all its gifts, and the future with all its wondrous opportunities. The Six of Cups can thus signal a gift given or received, or some other similar gesture. You may be inspired to act kindly or charitably, or to do a good turn for another person. You are more open to sharing what you have and being well-intentioned.

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks Blue! Good stuff! I worked with a Native gal who told me she could see death auras around people. It was not a gift she relished or welcomed.
I am unable to do it all the time....it take a lot of focus and usually unless I am where I can be comfortable (not in public) I can't do it....the grey is the most common anymore.....there are so many of those....sometimes I can do it out my window with people walking by.......

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Hey Blue... When I look at my own aura (usually around my hands), the color appears a very light purple (indigo? violet?) but I have had a couple others tell me that I am white most everywhere, but around the crown is a shimmery gold, which isn't even on your list. What do ya suppose that might mean?

Reactions: liblue1

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
...still on a dramatic line of thot ...but still interesting ...This same gal...and another Native co-worker as well as one other (Hispanic gal) claim to have seen the same apparition in a few areas of the bldg we all worked in...all of them even describing the same clothing worn by the "guy" ...I never saw this apparition ...but I did get things knocked off and falling off of racks a few times. My big thing was seeing flashing lights in the middle of the hall...going off like flashbulbs in my peripheral vision ... But I actually even walked down the hall and asked the folks working in those offices if someone was taking pictures ...course they looked at me like I was crazy ...no ...no one had been. In fact, there was no one in most of those offices. I still think I was picking up on "something" ....It went on for a few days then it was gone. I remember I was particularly stressed out at that time...but no ... don't think I was having a stroke or a TIA or anything like that ....There was something there...playing games with me.

Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Blue... When I look at my own aura (usually around my hands), the color appears a very light purple (indigo? violet?) but I have had a couple others tell me that I am white most everywhere, but around the crown is a shimmery gold, which isn't even on your list. What do ya suppose that might mean?
I would have to say that the gold could be a combination of the yellow & orange....I have seen animals with the yellow/orange that looks more on the gold side.......
that's interesting that you have seen yours.....even looking in a mirror I have never been able to see my own...

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
...still on a dramatic line of thot ...but still interesting ...This same gal...and another Native co-worker as well as one other (Hispanic gal) claim to have seen the same apparition in a few areas of the bldg we all worked in...all of them even describing the same clothing worn by the "guy" ...I never saw this apparition ...but I did get things knocked off and falling off of racks a few times. My big thing was seeing flashing lights in the middle of the hall...going off like flashbulbs in my peripheral vision ... But I actually even walked down the hall and asked the folks working in those offices if someone was taking pictures ...course they looked at me like I was crazy ...no ...no one had been. In fact, there was no one in most of those offices. I still think I was picking up on "something" ....It went on for a few days then it was gone. I remember I was particularly stressed out at that time...but no ... don't think I was having a stroke or a TIA or anything like that ....There was something there...playing games with me.
Interesting......I have also been in some places with a prankster apparition.....this one liked to play with RC cars...moving across the floor on their own....and knock decorations off a wall.....there was one place that it always seemed to be around...and unless it liked what was up there it would be knocked off the wall or the desk and found later on....(I never saw the things fly off the wall)....but I did see the RC car move...

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for the day is the Emperor.....number IV.....(4)
510c93f353f66ea8d9bb9419afc48b2b.jpg
2fcb3ec1c9df94bfee845cf4306786ec.jpg

The Emperor is the father figure of the Tarot deck. He is the ‘provider’ and protects and defends his loved ones. He has established a solid family line and is often seen as the patriarch of a wide network of family members. He offers guidance, advice and wisdom to others and in doing so, demonstrates authority and grounding. His wisdom is obtained through worldly, life experience. He has ‘been there, done that’, and has the battle armour to prove it. He takes what he has learned, and passes it on to the next generation, so someday they can be as wise and powerful as he is. He brings security and comfort to those around him.
The Emperor is also representative of structure and stability. He is able to create order out of chaos by carefully categorising his thoughts and mapping out what needs to be done to solve the problem. He is a systematic and strategic thinker and is highly organised and coordinated in his approach. He sticks to a plan and ensures he sees it out until the end. Thus, this card indicates that you have a strong desire to see your ideas manifested on the physical plane in the form of material gain or accomplishment. An opportunity will arrive that could be the foundation of a very successful future.
The Emperor reflects rules and regulations. He establishes law and order by applying principles or guidelines to a specific situation. He likes to operate within a defined structure with set boundaries. He respects routine and follows a specific regimen or discipline.
Domination of the mind over the heart is sometimes unwanted or best avoided but with the Emperor, it is necessary and even welcomed. If you are facing difficult choices, you must maintain your concentration and focus. Enjoy the assertiveness and confidence that this self-control and focus brings. Push ahead and do what you know is best. Know that if you can master yourself then you should have little problem mastering the world and everything in it.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Hello everyone. I was sent here by someone because I mentioned the ringing in my ears as well as hearing the humming of electronics that most people I know don't seem to hear. I liked a lot of what I read, which was only the stuff relevant to what I just mentioned really, but I did scan over the last few pages as well. So I just thought I'd go ahead and join the conversation. I don't really have much to add in terms of experience or knowledge to the subject matter, but I do find it interesting.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I also had the thought it might be attributed to some higher awakening.....it's possible that only those who can hear it are tuned into a higher self......I have also heard about how it creates a field that can knock birds out of the sky....and most animals avoid those areas.....
It's a strange phenomenon for sure.....I also was unaware that there are so many people who have heard it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread