Been working spot on, even managed to get through a tank with Ni200

Not bad for an SS/Ti man

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
How open is the airflow bud? Looking for a single coil rta with a nice open draw, decided it's time I get back in to making my own coils again with all the regs closing in on us!
Check out the wotofo serpent too. It has the most airflow of any single coil RTA I've tried.

Reactions: HandsomeStan

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Check out the wotofo serpent too. It has the most airflow of any single coil RTA I've tried.
Cheers bud, just seen the serpent is on fasttech, missed the 20% off but think it's still 15%.
Is the serpent easy to build on, last time I built a coil was on the squape reloaded lol

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Cheers bud, just seen the serpent is on fasttech, missed the 20% off but think it's still 15%.
Is the serpent easy to build on, last time I built a coil was on the squape reloaded lol
Its kind of goofy, but I still find it easy, so I would say yes. The post holes are offset, so you mount the coil diagonal naturally. I just insert one leg all the way in against one post, clip the other leg at the post hole, then move the short leg into the post hole, tighten down, and clip the other leg.

39RLyvg.jpg

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Its kind of goofy, but I still find it easy, so I would say yes. The post holes are offset, so you mount the coil diagonal naturally. I just insert one leg all the way in against one post, clip the other leg at the post hole, then move the short leg into the post hole, tighten down, and clip the other leg.

39RLyvg.jpg
Thanks bud, just bagged one :thumb:

Jake67

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Us

39RLyvg.jpg
Can you shut air flow down to do a mouth to lung? I'm reverting back to the good old days only in temp control mode.

Sent from my iPhone

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Can you shut air flow down to do a mouth to lung? I'm reverting back to the good old days only in temp control mode.

Sent from my iPhone
You can, it has adjustable AFC ring, but I don't think that is really what its intended for. With the AFC closed down tight for mtl, still have that wide bore center airflow. I would say there are better single coil rtas out there for mtl.

You could modify the serpent slightly by using some type of tube to drop in the center pin airflow to cut down the diameter, which would make it more suitable for mtl. A couple people in the serpent thread have done so to make it more suitable for mtl.

Reactions: Jake67

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com
Reactions: Quantum Mech

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com
But now I did get the SXML version of v206

SXmini_ML_Class_V2206-20160126-English.SXI

And it does work and reports v2.206 when powered on with the battery inserted.
upload_2016-2-9_22-4-10.png

Not sure what has been upgraded or changed since I have no documentation on this version.

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
Mine is waiting for the Chinese New Year festivities to end.

How many RTA / RDA have you accumulated? lol

But now I did get the SXML version of v206

SXmini_ML_Class_V2206-20160126-English.SXI

And it does work and reports v2.206 when powered on with the battery inserted.
View attachment 529556

Not sure what has been upgraded or changed since I have no documentation on this version.

Let us know if you notice any differences. Been unable to get to the yihisxmini.com site but notice this update is about 7KB smaller than the previous releases. Was it released by Yihi for the ML or from someone else?

Reactions: JimScotty0

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com
How many RTA / RDA have you accumulated? lol

Let us know if you notice any differences. Been unable to get to the yihisxmini.com site but notice this update is about 7KB smaller than the previous releases. Was it released by Yihi for the ML or from someone else?
I bought myself a few gifts for Valentines. lol I got the Bachelor, a Griffin with a few colored glass tanks, and an Avocado from Fastech along with a few ceramic drip tips while they had a 20% off sale. I know it will be a few weeks before I see them due to the holiday and shipping times.

Those firmwares were just posted on the FB page for the SXM Brotherhood. I am using it but don't notice any changes with the settings I am using. There will probably be something mentioned soon but I didn't see anything on the official Yihi pages after lots of retries with their almost crashed but still limping along website.

Reactions: Vlad1

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan

Red73

Feb 8, 2016
I see the link has been pulled. YIHI's site is loading now and v2.206 isn't listed.

Check on YiHi e cigar dot com

They release software for people who buy only the boards, not the entire ML class.
People and manufacturers who bought the V2 board are receiving the 206 software before people who have bought the ML class unit.

Reactions: Hyperspace

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
Reactions: JimScotty0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread