Not open for further replies.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Oh yea...almost forgot about those. :)
I did too till I was going thru my PP statement and could not figure out where that $30 came from then it hit me the hauster. I don't get updates from usps since I moved for some reason they cant verify my new address. I figure mine should be here in the same time frame as yours as I believe we ordered the same day.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
List bump... ( G Doc filled out)

k... How about this? Who wants a Aeronaut at $86 your choice of color gun metal or polished ss.
Plus shipping.
1 list. Name. Color preference

1. Chowderhead72. Gunmetal
2. inspects - Gunmetal
3. tw33k - SS
4. Raynman - ss
5.distortoblotto -Gunmetal ( Confirmed) No matter which color pops up...;)

Reactions: inspects

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Catfish...can I just use SurePay, so nobody is eating paypal fees?

k... How about this? Who wants a Aeronaut at $86 your choice of color gun metal or polished ss.
Plus shipping.

2. inspects - Gunmetal
3. tw33k - SS
4. Raynman - ss
5.distortoblotto -Gunmetal ( Confirmed) No matter which color pops u

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Catfish...can I just use SurePay, so nobody is eating paypal fees?

Plus shipping.

2. inspects - Gunmetal
3. tw33k - SS
4. Raynman - ss
5.distortoblotto -Gunmetal ( Confirmed) No matter which color pops u
I can do that.

Btw the 6 I ordered retail are all SS. When if we hit 20 more I will order gun metal.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Pulling a distorto. My work carry for tonight:

IMAG0399.jpg

Custom 18650 squonker with a Catfished Manta V1/2 loaded with DIY banana custard. Awesome vape.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
A question for guys and gals familiar with the CAM-M:

Been using the CAM-M for almost a week now and it's a great mod in terms of how hard it hits and battery life. However I still have an issue..sometimes firing the mod can be a frustrating experience..you have to rotate the button and push hard for it to fire, or move your thumb to push the button at different angles? I took the mod apart for some basic maintenance and it seems that the juice seeps in between the two plates and between the magnets of the firing button. Sometimes I even find some ejuice seeping around the button.

Assuming this is the cause of the problem, is there a fix for this problem?
Is there a way to make the button throw a bit shorter? it requires a bit more force than I'm comfortable with to fire.

thanks in advance

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia

Been using the CAM-M for almost a week now and it's a great mod in terms of how hard it hits and battery life. However I still have an issue..sometimes firing the mod can be a frustrating experience..you have to rotate the button and push hard for it to fire, or move your thumb to push the button at different angles? I took the mod apart for some basic maintenance and it seems that the juice seeps in between the two plates and between the magnets of the firing button. Sometimes I even find some ejuice seeping around the button.

Is there a way to make the button throw a bit shorter? it requires a bit more force than I'm comfortable with to fire.

thanks in advance
a break down and thorough cleaning should take care of your issues. It's a magnetic button, so not much pressure is needed. The CAM-M is a mod that requires regular maintenance. Take it all the way apart and clean all contacts. It'll be good as new in no time!

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire

thanks in advance

The button will foul when there is juice present & juice between those plates is caused by a leak from the 510 insulator. Remove the plates then remove the 510 pin, there will be a piece of blue high temp hose on the 510. That acts as the insulator for the pin & also set's the height. You should have some additional blue hose in the box for the mod. Cut the new blue hose the same length as the old one, also if you want to raise or lower the 510 pin you can cut the hose to a different length. Clean everything up & apply Nolax or Deoxit to the plate, button & around the top of the button where it contacts the body. Reinstall & do not over torque the 510 with the new insulator. Fire the Cam-M up & proceed to get hit in the head like a hammer with vapor :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread