Sub box mini Kangertech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren E. Justice

May 12, 2015
California
I had more problems with this good looking item than I have ever had with any tank or box in 4 years of vaping and wasted more oil and heard more ways to fix this problem than black on coal. I have heard everthing I have read on this forum and I have also tried some things myself. I did figure out how to fix the paint coming off of the adjusting part of the tank or the metal below the tank and that was to just remove all of the paint. I did this with a screw driver and a lot of scraping ( a mini screw driver and a lot of care) and it came out looking better all steel than with the paint.
However-- the leaking problems forced me to argue with the guys that sold it to me to the point that I was disappointed in the store for the first time. Instead of just replacing it, they gave me a new box.. not a new tank but a box and it was an Athena- VAPE SNAP. It has more features than the astronauts needed to land on the moon. It has WI FI !!!! IT will connect to your phone so you can use the module to snap pictures from your cell phone.
NOW you tell me why in the HELL someone would want THAT on their vaporizor and I will listen and then tell you that you need to get life! This thing has more settings and more ways to run down the battery than hooking it up to Dodger Stadium so I had MORE arguments with the store because I think they just pulled it out from under the counter because someone ELSE had problems with it and they had it sitting down there. They did not give me a box or instructions and have been promising to do that for months. Still they say they can't find the box even though they told me the day I went in and asked for it that they had in placed in a "safe place".

I like the guys that run the store and I also know that both of them probably once ran a strip at a carnival and was the guy that sold you three balls to knock down the milk bottles that are weighted and balanced so that they WONT fall unless you hit them at sixty miles an hour with a PETERBILT fully loaded Tractor. And even then you have to hit the bottle RIGHT IN THE CENTER!!

Still--- I have forgiven them. Because they give me some deals and they just can't help themselves. They grew up with the circus and they just can't stop conning people- IT is in their blood. One guy says he has idetic memory. Yeah me too. I KNOW when I am being ....ted. I feel like a turd every time.

So my advice to you on your sub mini is to get a tank that will work with the vaporizer and give up on the tank also if you did not follow the instructions very carefully when you FIRST filled it up... You may have touched the glass or something when you were filling it and it warns that doing that will cause permanent leakage.

NOW THAT kind of thing just gives KANGERTECH a bad name and the word gets around. You can tell. IT is getting around right now. I also noticed that the store where I bought mine NO longer stocks them. They were a BRAND NEW item only a few months ago and I don't see them ANYWHERE> So I think that KANGERTECH has gotten the word. And stopped distributing them.

OK that is the deal. You can pour more time, money and fluid down the toilet or you can take the tank off and then try to make use of the module. IF you have another answer-- send it to e directly at warreneugene61@gmail.com. Good Luck!!

PilotNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2015
Lascassas, Tn
I agree with @beckdg. My Subox worked perfectly for me for 3 months. Sold it to a friend and he vaped on it until this week when we upgraded him to a Sigelei 100. Sorry to hear all the problems you had but mine was and still is a champ. It is in my desk at work for a backup of my backup of my backup. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread