Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
just a thought.... what food item in your area is worth a road trip for???

example.. Maine for fresh lobster...
We're known for North Carolina BBQ. Shredded pork with a vinegar-based bbq sauce (not red sauce) with a mound of cole slaw piled on top. Got these bbq joints all over the place. I'm not a fan.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
bog??? they offer bog bottles? ;) kewwwwwwllll
Hahaha - darn auto-correct...
I saw a bottle of sludge in your photos on a Provi thread.
I should have said I'm missing the flavors I like that I ran out of. I still have like huntsman, and Gaia and.... Umm... Something else probably.. But there's something in those that my particular taste buds don't agree with.

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Hahaha - darn auto-correct...

I should have said I'm missing the flavors I like that I ran out of. I still have like huntsman, and Gaia and.... Umm... Something else probably.. But there's something in those that my particular taste buds don't agree with.

I should add that Sludge definitely is not bad, especially when I mix it with Black Note!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
BK made my brain hurt....

Not a seafood fan here. Hmm something worth a road trip....WAWA subs. Not something a particular area type food. Just a darn great sub sandwich. Although, Publix does an awesome sub too.

When we travel back to the Philly area, there is a deli called Old Nelson's that makes the best ham and swiss on rye I've ever had.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii

I lived in the very north of Maine (Caribou) and lobster was $2 a pound. It was neeeeeeaaarly worth living there, but not really. LOL

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
how many of yall have Po-Boys in your area??
not Hogies, Subways, but real frechbread style Po-Boys? loaded with fried shrimp/Oysters/Softshelled crab/Roast beef dressed with lettuce, tomatoes and a healthy load of mayo?? and of course a Barq's Rootbeer to top it off???
Not us....

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH

The only local food I can think of that's no where else (or used to be) is Cincinnati chili. To be eaten on hot dog and bun with onion, mustard, shredded cheese. Or on spaghetti noodles with similar toppings (usually minus mustard, it says add what you want though and the restaurant has thousands of toppings). The difference in this and most chili's is a combo of spices, cocoa powder, cinnamon, a bit of brown sugar, sounds gross but comes out pretty good. Far from my favorite food though

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I lived in the very north of Maine (Caribou) and lobster was $2 a pound. It was neeeeeeaaarly worth living there, but not really. LOL
Nothing would be worth living in Maine to me haha. Hubby "would you follow me to anywhere else if my career required it?" Me "idk it better be warmer. If there's more snow/cold/wind nope. I love you but I'll be insane within a year"

Users who are viewing this thread