• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Question on XS Mini ML Class with TFV4 Tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryabigo

Nov 16, 2015
In fact if you are using occ quad, I don't think it's fair to expect it working fine @ 100+W
My experience says it is good at 60W.
Don't get these reviewers saying "taste only comes after 100W" - for me the only thing coming after 60W is dry hit - and then you throw your coil head away as it's never coming back to nice and clean vape again

Sent from cloud via xCube 2

Botakkk

Feb 6, 2016
Malaysia
I think it actually depends? are you getting enough at 70W? This kinda stuff is really subjective. if you feel fine at 70W i dont understand why you would want to go higher which might result in dry hits. Other than that if you are using a quad OCC (TF-Q4) i assume? as the range is from 40-140. your voltage should not exceed 3V if you are using a max cont. discharge 20A battery(Samsung 25R). which means you should only use it at 60W max. by using the formula V=IR and P=IV. if you exceed the capability of your battery it might at worst result in an explosion. #vapesafe #vapeon please dont give the authorities more articles and reasons to ban vape

wonderboi77

Feb 13, 2014
United States
In fact if you are using occ quad, I don't think it's fair to expect it working fine @ 100+W
My experience says it is good at 60W.
Don't get these reviewers saying "taste only comes after 100W" - for me the only thing coming after 60W is dry hit - and then you throw your coil head away as it's never coming back to nice and clean vape again

Sent from cloud via xCube 2
Thanks for the advice! Yeah I am at 60 watts.

wonderboi77

Feb 13, 2014
United States
I think it actually depends? are you getting enough at 70W? This kinda stuff is really subjective. if you feel fine at 70W i dont understand why you would want to go higher which might result in dry hits. Other than that if you are using a quad OCC (TF-Q4) i assume? as the range is from 40-140. your voltage should not exceed 3V if you are using a max cont. discharge 20A battery(Samsung 25R). which means you should only use it at 60W max. by using the formula V=IR and P=IV. if you exceed the capability of your battery it might at worst result in an explosion. #vapesafe #vapeon please dont give the authorities more articles and reasons to ban vape
Noted with thanks! Cos i read from reviews online but understand better now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread