Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Could never vape the vape tree juice.
Why's that? This is the first I've tried. I will admit, it doesn't taste like I thought it would from the picture and description, but I using a cCell right now, too. I will wait to pass judgement until I use it in my normal RBA. This flavor, Ectoplasm, would be hard to get what it is trying to imitate, anyway. I have a couple more flavors to try still.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Why's that? This is the first I've tried. I will admit, it doesn't taste like I thought it would from the picture and description, but I using a cCell right now, too. I will wait to pass judgement until I use it in my normal RBA. This flavor, Ectoplasm, would be hard to get what it is trying to imitate, anyway. I have a couple more flavors to try still.
I tried several just didn't care for them. NOt sure why. I won some and ended up giving them away.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Awesome thanks for the opportunity to win another fantastic looking product love being a member of ECF today is my one year anniversary of quitting the stinkies and finding this great community

WOOT!!! HAppy first Vapeaversary, ChiBear! Well done, Sir!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread