Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
The button will foul when there is juice present & juice between those plates is caused by a leak from the 510 insulator. Remove the plates then remove the 510 pin, there will be a piece of blue high temp hose on the 510. That acts as the insulator for the pin & also set's the height. You should have some additional blue hose in the box for the mod. Cut the new blue hose the same length as the old one, also if you want to raise or lower the 510 pin you can cut the hose to a different length. Clean everything up & apply Nolax or Deoxit to the plate, button & around the top of the button where it contacts the body. Reinstall & do not over torque the 510 with the new insulator. Fire the Cam-M up & proceed to get hit in the head like a hammer with vapor :thumb:
Thank you for this elaborate answer...this seems to be the right fix..unfortunately I could not a blue hose in the box. I got this one from the classies and while it did come with the spare grub screws and the tool, and an extra bottle, it did not come with the blue hose. Any possible alternatives?

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
Thank you for this elaborate answer...this seems to be the right fix..unfortunately I could not a blue hose in the box. I got this one from the classies and while it did come with the spare grub screws and the tool, and an extra bottle, it did not come with the blue hose. Any possible alternatives?

Hmm, you'll need some high temp hose & I doubt you can locally source some living in Egypt, I can't source it locally in NH either. Maybe Tom will chime in with the exact size & temp rating? In the meantime you can try to trim the hose you do have a little shorter? Hopefully it doesn't sink the 510 even deeper causing your atty to not connect? If you can't source some I can give you some of mine, just let me know & I'll drop a length in the mail to you.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Hmm, you'll need some high temp hose & I doubt you can locally source some living in Egypt, I can't source it locally in NH either. Maybe Tom will chime in with the exact size & temp rating? In the meantime you can try to trim the hose you do have a little shorter? Hopefully it doesn't sink the 510 even deeper causing your atty to not connect? If you can't source some I can give you some of mine, just let me know & I'll drop a length in the mail to you.
the folks in this little school of catfish never cease to amaze me.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Thank you very much for your generosity! I will try to see if @magnetnerd has the spare hose and see if he can mail it to me. If not then I will get back to you for assistance!
@magnetnerd ..do you have this hose lying around somewhere buddy?

Last edited:

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
the folks in this little school of catfish never cease to amaze me.
Actually the help and support I got from guys around here in this thread as well as other squonking-related threads is amazing to say the least. People have consistently been both very cooperative and very generous!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Tom, I melted my chuff tip on my stumpy.. Turns out I did not lock my Reo button before putting it in my pocket. Do you have any extras laying around? Or do I need to go straight through Element Mods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:eek:

EZinTN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2014
Johnson City, TN
List bump... ( G Doc filled out)

k... How about this? Who wants a Aeronaut at $86 your choice of color gun metal or polished ss.
Plus shipping.
1 list. Name. Color preference

1. Chowderhead72. Gunmetal
2. inspects - Gunmetal
3. tw33k - SS
4. Raynman - ss
5.distortoblotto -Gunmetal ( Confirmed) No matter which color pops up...;)
6.EZinTN

I was already on the list, not sure what happened...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
List bump... ( G Doc filled out)

k... How about this? Who wants a Aeronaut at $86 your choice of color gun metal or polished ss.
Plus shipping.
1 list. Name. Color preference

1. Chowderhead72. Gunmetal
2. inspects - Paid SurePay
3. tw33k - SS
4. Raynman - ss
5.distortoblotto -Gunmetal ( Confirmed) No matter which color pops up...;)
6.EZinTN

I was already on the list, not sure what happened...

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Got in touch with magnetnerd. He has the very same problem with his other CAM-M that he kept and didn't get the hose with either mods. I hope Chowder has some at his disposal. Otherwise, it would be great if you can send me some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
12697442_10154524577184606_4099525480752397559_o.jpg
12657761_10154524577199606_3827290900133979355_o.jpg

Predator by Hellfire Mods. Just a prototype at the moment but seems nice. Top airflow. I'd imagine you could rock a single coil through the center as long as it was big enough. The biggest problem would be that these Hellfire attys are usually produced in limited quantities. It will also be released with a BF pin so I'm not sure if you'd have any interest, Chowder. Just throwing it out there. I have three Hellfire attys as well as a Venom and they are high quality.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Anybody receive their Hauster2 yet?
I ordered a pair, but only got one delivered. And China is on holiday until mid February...[emoji16]

I've yet to build it because I got it the same time as my first Stumpy, but I did put it through a cleaning cycle. And changed out to the bf pin.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Got in touch with magnetnerd. He has the very same problem with his other CAM-M that he kept and didn't get the hose with either mods. I hope Chowder has some at his disposal. Otherwise, it would be great if you can send me some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The tubing is high temp firm 3mm id X 5mm od.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
View attachment 529611 View attachment 529612

Predator by Hellfire Mods. Just a prototype at the moment but seems nice. Top airflow. I'd imagine you could rock a single coil through the center as long as it was big enough. The biggest problem would be that these Hellfire attys are usually produced in limited quantities. It will also be released with a BF pin so I'm not sure if you'd have any interest, Chowder. Just throwing it out there. I have three Hellfire attys as well as a Venom and they are high quality.
I don't do Hellfire.... Tried it previously, explained what I was going to do... 3 weeks later he did the same thing. No thanks.....

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Doc:
Please disregard the price if you are on the last list.
AERONAUT RDA Bottom Feed by Catfish
The price if you are on the catfish list from weeks ago the price was posted with that list.

Could someone bump the list? Those people get first dibs on these 6 I will get more.

AndyW

Aug 24, 2013
Cheshire, UK
View attachment 529611 View attachment 529612

Clocked the Predator a few days ago and it will definitely be my next purchase. Got a Venom myself as well as a couple of Hellfire atties. As well made as any other vape gear out there.

Reactions: jhhollier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread