Thank you Rob - NNA AU prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Hi folks. I'm a very new member of the Reo family, thanks to Rob's generosity. He donated a Reo Grand to a fund-raising raffle the New Nicotine Alliance Australia and I was the very lucky winner. :banana:

I'm already a mech person, and, until today, I was one of that very rare breed: a squonker who doesn't own a Reo! That has now been rectified :D

As it happened, I had a spare black BF radius sitting there unused. How fortuitous was that!

Thank you, Rob - it's vaping beautifully!
63B67V4m.jpg

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Hi folks. I'm a very new member of the Reo family, thanks to Rob's generosity. He donated a Reo Grand to a fund-raising raffle the New Nicotine Alliance Australia and I was the very lucky winner. :banana:

I'm already a mech person, and, until today, I was one of that very rare breed: a squonker who doesn't own a Reo! That has now been rectified :D

As it happened, I had a spare black BF radius sitting there unused. How fortuitous was that!

Thank you, Rob - it's vaping beautifully!
63B67V4m.jpg
Congratulations! Wow, what a cool prize. Welcome to Reoville.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Congratulations! Wow, what a cool prize. Welcome to Reoville.

Yeah tell me about it , very very jealous right now , may have to go out and find some innocent chap in the wrong place at the wrong time to alleviate my outrage over this and i'm not even violent .

I have included a recent photo of myself to prove i am non violent in nature , please excuse my bad manners as i was starving when that pic was taken .

Attachments

• ATVLRYM.jpg
    ATVLRYM.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 56

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I really like that red and black combo. Stellar indeed! I'm continually amazed at how quickly Rob ships and always uses the fastest/safest way. He's the real deal.

Oh yeah, good on you with the button cover! It not only looks sharp, it will save you an indented finger. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread