Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
In between DIYing, Ahlusion is my go-to vendor for juice. Ahlusion does fruit & tea vapes very well. They are the only line of juice I have found that I love more than 2-3 of their offerings. Their Lemon Vanilla Cake is always loaded up in one of my tanks.

I also LOVE Omega Vapes Breeze (peach/cantaloupe blend), Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey, Ripe Vapes Pear Almond and One Hit Wonders Muffin Man (apple/cinnamon muffin).

EJuices, Giant Vapes and Breezy are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple popular vendor lines of juice.

Also check out this thread: Best Budget but Decent Juice Makers & Vendors Part 1. Many of these juice vendors offer sample packs and sell +60ml bottles of juice (at budget prices).

Lyssie

Feb 8, 2016
Ohio
In between DIYing, Ahlusion is my go-to vendor for juice. Ahlusion does fruit & tea vapes very well. They are the only line of juice I have found that I love more than 2-3 of their offerings. Their Lemon Vanilla Cake is always loaded up in one of my tanks.

I also LOVE Omega Vapes Breeze (peach/cantaloupe blend), Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey, Ripe Vapes Pear Almond and One Hit Wonders Muffin Man (apple/cinnamon muffin).

EJuices, Giant Vapes and Breezy are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple popular vendor lines of juice.

Also check out this thread: Best Budget but Decent Juice Makers & Vendors Part 1. Many of these juice vendors offer sample packs and sell +60ml bottles of juice (at budget prices).

Great info ... thank you!

Reactions: Susan~S

David Hannes

Feb 10, 2016
Germany
I love the Bruine Épicée juice from Ammo Paris. It is made of VG only and has a little vodka in it to make it more liquid. It is a nice alround every-day juice with a sense of macadamia, cake and a tiny little bit of tabaco, but not to sweet at all. Besides of that I enjouy a green-tea with lemon flavoured juice from a local store in Berlin which is not available online so far. But I also started experimenting with some custom juice and k-boom flavours, which I really like so far

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.

Road King

ECF Veteran
I like high VG rather than PG. I believe VG produces the vapor & PG carries the flavor, but PG gives you the throat hit, which I don't care for. That being said you can find very flavorful, juices high in VG very easily. It's a matter of personal preference.

Also the thinner, PG dominate juices can cause flooding in the coils at times.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
How do you guys feel about ratios? Like element has the 80/20 series and a 50/50. Main difference and benefits and negatives?

I like 50 /50 to be honest , i have won juice in contest's that i had no choice about the ratio preferences and most were max VG and i can't even vape them because they don't work in my tanks .

I never get any throat hit from max VG juices either.

David Hannes

Feb 10, 2016
Germany
I like 50 /50 to be honest , i have won juice in contest's that i had no choice about the ratio preferences and most were max VG and i can't even vape them because they don't work in my tanks .

I never get any throat hit from max VG juices either.
In Germany some dudes started to put a small amount of coffeine powder in distilled water to get the throat hit. But I never tried it for myself. I use some vodka to mix with VG, because it also carries the flavour like PG does and also makes the juice more liquid, which is better for not getting a dry hit.

Reactions: herb

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
How do you guys feel about ratios? Like element has the 80/20 series and a 50/50. Main difference and benefits and negatives?
I prefer a higher vg ratio, but that is mainly because I drip. Pg contributes to the throat hit, which I don't care for much any more. Higher Pg juices are too harsh.

Higher Vg juices can wreck hell trying to wick in tanks, its just too thick.

Pg is supposed to be the "flavor carrier" and Vg the "vapor maker". However, I've had 100% Vg juices that were mighty tasty.

Reactions: herb

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
In my house we have always favored Heather's Heavenly Vapes.

My wife likes their NET tobaccos like Dragon's Fire and Pirates Booty.

On the rare occasions when I use something other than unflavored, I like their Georgia Peach Tobacco, Crackberry, and Sweet Swish.

I would prefer 50/50, but tend to get too much phlegm if I go much over 25% vg.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Want to know what your favorite juices are and where you pick them up. I am currently vaping GroundZero & Elements. Love the GroudZero flavors.

Ahlusion is the best juice maker I've found, by far. Nothing else comes close to being as good. It's still a fairly new vendor to me, but you can't go wrong with their Mango Lassi, Autumn Mist, Pure Apple, Fijian Nights, Lemon Ginger Iced Tea, Lemon Cream, Just Criminal, Lychee Coconut Smoothie, Lemon Vanilla Cake, Lemon Sunrise or Strawberry Sunset. I've got about 8 more 10 ml. bottles of Ahlusion juices I haven't tried yet, because they are steeping, but, there are so many more I can't wait to try. If you are interested in checking them out, just google Ahlusion, spelled this way and the web site will come right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread