Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    I just amazes me that for years we have known cigarettes kill and never has there been talk of banning them.
    Ecigs come along and nobody has died from them yet (That I know of) and the idiots (we all know who they are) are wanting to jump on the Ban this wagon:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x
    You have to know why, it's simple. Pig tobacco is in the pockets of D.C. plain and simple. Big tobacco sees the profit dropping and they will do what ever possible to get their numbers back up.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    All the tobacco flavors were nasty to me when I started vaping and would see people raving about this or that tobac flavor and I thought they had rocks in their head.

Then won some tobac juices and really liked several plus my son loves Jango. He is also too fond of my Copperhead blueberry tobac.

I am vaping a Molin Berry flavor today called Charlie Tobacco. It is caramel, vanilla, much like a RY4 but supposed to have apple in it. I didn't taste apple but added a little Vista 3 apples to it and it is a wonderful RY4D caramel apple vape.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

JoanJ

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    but not being locked into it for the long haul and then have taken because like you said no work should make it better.
    He said he will just run with it and see where it goes. I know the guy is having a 450 ft tower put up sometime this summer so hubby should be in for that too. Not doing, just overseeing

Reactions: LouisLeBeau
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread