Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I STILL want to see the rest of your clues, Sir Rod. :)

I'll share these two:

th

th

What is it??

There was this one too:

Sumpin.jpg

And finally, I was going to use this:

What.jpg

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Now it makes sense. I do wish provape had it to where you could see what the finished product would be like. Not sure if people use Motorola phones but if not go check out the site. You build your phone and it shows you what it looks like as you go along. That would be cool on the provape site.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Now it makes sense. I do wish provape had it to where you could see what the finished product would be like. Not sure if people use Motorola phones but if not go check out the site. You build your phone and it shows you what it looks like as you go along. That would be cool on the provape site.

It does that.

Enta

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2015

It does that.

Yep!

Radius Cryptech Bronze.jpg
Radius Cryptech Graphite Grey.jpg
Radius Cryptech Satin Silver.jpg

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

It does that.

It does exactly that. I've access to the site for weeks and have played with just about every option I could come up with and the pictures changes as you select options, just like it does if you go to build a car on a manufacturers site.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
So apparently my totally accurate prediction of STEALTH RADIUS meant nothing to you, RyBryLawDudeGuy?
Sure it didn't cover ALL the options now available, but it was correct nonetheless!

You my dear HBManOfTheCorpseDude weren't the ONLY person who guessed, pleaded, whined, cajoled, begged or any other way thought it might be Stealth. Yes, you did guess that. But mostly acuz, you've been the leader of the pack pining away for one. Enta on the other hand simply came out with guesses that had me wondering if Provape had also shared the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread