Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Not at the Moment,But if I did have the HiFi on it'd be some Hank Williams Senior or some Dutch Mason or James Cotton Band or some Sex Pistols to get the blood moving.

Funny, Hank Sr. and Patsy Cline are the ONLY C&W I can enjoy. Anything else, just makes my ears bleed...

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Cold is good! I miss having snow in the winter.

Vapez
It's good if you want to go skiing but it's just not for me and glad spring is around the corner!! Lots of people love the winters but I just remember standing outside at work and my fingers got so numb that I had to wait to type on the computer cause I couldn't feel the keys...but, of course, it didn't stop me from going out all the time!!

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
That too along with some Hank Snow and Good ol' Johnny Cash.My Dad would always listen to old country and THAT did rub off onto me.I don't find the new country stuff the same at all.
I like a lot of country, but modern radio country outside of maybe Dwight Yokam's new one is not for me. The good ones are not that great for selling stuff apparently.
Used to play a lot of ancient stuff on the weather radio back in Boulder MT, it was great on my drives in to Helena for work. Like "White Sport Coat, and a Pink Carnation", Patsy Cline was about as modern as they got.
Supersuckers are a lot of fun, if they ever come to your town, I advise you go.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
It's good if you want to go skiing but it's just not for me and glad spring is around the corner!! Lots of people love the winters but I just remember standing outside at work and my fingers got so numb that I had to wait to type on the computer cause I couldn't feel the keys...but, of course, it didn't stop me from going out all the time!!
I love winter when it actually is winter. By that I mean snow which lasts and no rain. This winter had just been full of ice and snow which goes away after a few days.. And I live in NORWAY.

But lookig forward to summer

Vapez

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Honestly, I would rather see a kid drinking beer than soda. Beer has good stuff in there for digestion and building blood. I also believe it fosters a better attitude about drinking that they will carry for the rest of their days.
Yeah I like fosters too

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
That too along with some Hank Snow and Good ol' Johnny Cash.My Dad would always listen to old country and THAT did rub off onto me.I don't find the new country stuff the same at all.
We used to sit around with neighbors a lot, friends would play guitars and we'd all be singing the old country songs...what fun that was!!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
No,not a pilot,but really wished I had a licence to fly.
When I first saw M.S.Flight simulator I had to buy it.After installing I found it was much more than a game,You actually had to learn to fly and over time I did master it.I always found landing the hardest,and even managed to learn how to belly land in water successfully.I loved flying the Sopwith Camel under the London bridge,Eiffel Tower and just Buzzing around.Was a learning experience and loads of fun.

Yeah, like I said, VERY realistic. Landing IS the hardest part. Taking off, if you set the trim proper, can pretty much be a hands-free operation on a long runway. Most airports have diagonal runways, so the worst you usually see is quartering crosswinds. Of course, the little fields can be diagonal crosswinds, and when they're stiff, it's pretty exciting. :)

Reactions: sorrynomore

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
My boys are so eclectic when it comes to music Makes me so proud of them their friends sometimes think they are nuts but they'll live.

Reactions: sorrynomore

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Yeah, like I said, VERY realistic. Landing IS the hardest part. Taking off, if you set the trim proper, can pretty much be a hands-free operation on a long runway. Most airports have diagonal runways, so the worst you usually see is quartering crosswinds. Of course, the little fields can be diagonal crosswinds, and when they're stiff, it's pretty exciting. :)
I didn't know you could fly...that must have been great...I can only imagine - wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread