Aspire Cleito

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiesquared

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2015
Los Angeles
The T18 & T22 have restrictive airflow for mouth to lung hits and the coils are at the top. The Cleito has very wide open airflow for direct to lung hits and the coil is at the bottom. You could close the air on the Cleito if you wanted to to an MTL though. They are very different types of coils.

Reactions: subwayaznm

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Never owned an Aspire product...mostly as i dont do prebuilts, and they never make a decent RBA deck

If their RTA for this is just as stupid as the Triton one, ill continue not owning Aspire gear. RBA's shouldnt be an afterthought, but i do understand they want your coil money, and keep you coming back like addicts for your coil fix..

Reactions: Hdivr

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
The T18 & T22 have restrictive airflow for mouth to lung hits and the coils are at the top. The Cleito has very wide open airflow for direct to lung hits and the coil is at the bottom. You could close the air on the Cleito if you wanted to to an MTL though. They are very different types of coils.
They are both the same basic coil concept though one is a top coil design and the other is a bottom coil design.
Punched Carto tanks 2015.

louiesquared

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2015
Los Angeles
Got my Cleito on Friday. I've run about 5 tanks of juice through the .4 coil and not a single drop of juice has com out of the air slots. I am truely impressed. Flavor took about a tank and a half to come to life but it is performing very well now. I have it at 55watts on an Evic VTC Mini with the airflow fully open. I am really happy with it. Can anyone tell me how long the coils are lasting for them?

gvegastiger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Greenville, SC
I'm a week into mine and it's running very smoothly. I"m vaping at 50 watts on the .4 coil running a very VG heavy juice. No dry hits to speak of. I'm also impressed that I was able to drain the tank all the way without a dry hit. I figured once the level dropped down past the halfway point of the wicking holes I might have trouble. But not so. I only wish they made a SS coil.

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Received my Cleito along with another tank I haven't opened, yet. I'm using the .4 coil with air flow half way open at 50 watts. I've only been using it for 30 minutes breaking in the coil, but I like the vape so far. Can't wait to try the .2 coils around 65 watts.

Attachments

• SAM_0429.JPG
      SAM_0429.JPG
      252.1 KB · Views: 107
    Reactions: rcalvy1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread