Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
OK, got my order in yesterday, mixed up 30ml of each at 3.33% and did some tasting yesterday and today. Here's my thoughts:

HS desert ship - Immediately after tasting, I mixed up another 30ml at 5% to use while the rest of these steep. IT'S THAT DAMN GOOD! I can hardly wait to see what some steep time does to this one.

INW black for pipe - It's good! Definitely needs some steep time but I can see getting a bigger bottle. Definitely taste a hint of dark fruit with some cocoa and coffee, I figure after a week or two the tobacco will come out to play more.

INW dark for pipe - Holy rum Batman! Tastes like a good spiced rum with brown sugar in it, I like it! Might not be an ADV for me, but it's good. Once again steep time will do this one good.

TFA mild and black - Not bad. Definitely a black and mild taste to it, but tastes chemically to me. Needs steep time for sure.

TFA absinthe - same as the mild black, needs to steep. It's licorice man! I'll use it stand alone and in some blends I'm working on.

There's my thoughts on the stuff. All in all I'm pleased with my purchase.

-Kingboomer

Great reviews thanks for sharing. Yeal, I'm glad you mentioned the fruit in Black for Pipe. I sometimes 'fancy' that I'm getting a hint of something but can't really pick it up enough to tell for sure. Might be plum or something. My taste buds just haven't recovered all that well.

Ina Dark for Pipe sounds good. I may have to give that a try one of these days. :vapor:

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
a real strong throat hit, hits you in the face, makes you cough. Somehow I liked it that way.

Good stuff! I have an HS Arabic and Beer mix that's the same way; when I want to feel that nice strong throat hit, I always have a tank of that at the ready!

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
OK, got my order in yesterday, mixed up 30ml of each at 3.33% and did some tasting yesterday and today. Here's my thoughts:

HS desert ship - Immediately after tasting, I mixed up another 30ml at 5% to use while the rest of these steep. IT'S THAT DAMN GOOD! I can hardly wait to see what some steep time does to this one.

INW black for pipe - It's good! Definitely needs some steep time but I can see getting a bigger bottle. Definitely taste a hint of dark fruit with some cocoa and coffee, I figure after a week or two the tobacco will come out to play more.

INW dark for pipe - Holy rum Batman! Tastes like a good spiced rum with brown sugar in it, I like it! Might not be an ADV for me, but it's good. Once again steep time will do this one good.

TFA mild and black - Not bad. Definitely a black and mild taste to it, but tastes chemically to me. Needs steep time for sure.

TFA absinthe - same as the mild black, needs to steep. It's licorice man! I'll use it stand alone and in some blends I'm working on.

There's my thoughts on the stuff. All in all I'm pleased with my purchase.

-Kingboomer

Funny how so many take an instant liking to the Hangsen and INW tobaccos. Yep all I can say is "It's that good":)

Also funny how so many say the same thing about TFA's chemical taste and hard to get right percentages. I'm just say'in

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
I accidentally stumbled across a new flavor combination the other day. I had a tank of INW Gold Ducat going and topped it off with HS Arabic by mistake. It was surprisingly good! I'm going to have to play with that idea a lil bit. The GD was a 5% mix ad the Arabic 3%. The tank was about 10% full when I topped it off. I'm thinking 1% Arabic & 2% GD might be a good place to start. Anybody else ever try it?

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I accidentally stumbled across a new flavor combination the other day. I had a tank of INW Gold Ducat going and topped it off with HS Arabic by mistake. It was surprisingly good! I'm going to have to play with that idea a lil bit. The GD was a 5% mix ad the Arabic 3%. The tank was about 10% full when I topped it off. I'm thinking 1% Arabic & 2% GD might be a good place to start. Anybody else ever try it?
I haven't tried that combo yet but I probably will now that you mention it lol. My latest was adding 3ml of base to about 3ml of Ina Black for Pipe and then 3% (of 6ml) of Rustica. (2% Black and 3% Rustica, final). Changed it quite a bit. I can't say I like it any better, just different and a great change up.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
I haven't tried that combo yet but I probably will now that you mention it lol. My latest was adding 3ml of base to about 3ml of Ina Black for Pipe and then 3% (of 6ml) of Rustica. (2% Black and 3% Rustica, final). Changed it quite a bit. I can't say I like it any better, just different and a great change up.

I would imagine the Rustica brightened it up a bit, huh? It has that effect on every mix I make with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JD1

Kingboomer

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2013
Commerce City, CO
Funny how so many take an instant liking to the Hangsen and INW tobaccos. Yep all I can say is "It's that good":)

Also funny how so many say the same thing about TFA's chemical taste and hard to get right percentages. I'm just say'in

Yeah I've been seeing that trend too. I've been jonesing for B&M and absinthe tho, and those were all that was available at the time. The chemical taste does fade after a day or two with shaking and burping I've noticed.

-Kingboomer

P.S. DEFINITELY getting more hangsen and INW tobaccos with my next order ;)

Reactions: nostradadus

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
image.jpeg
I've been jonesing for B&M and absinthe tho,

I do love a good absinthe flavored vape myself. The one above is a mix I always come back to, time and again when I'm wanting that sweet bite of anise and licorice.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
This might tide you over until it's back in stock at BCV.

Black Label ~ (DJRum Clove Tobacco) Hangsen e-Liquid
Thanks. I was hoping to be able to mix up my own. I might have to try that Garuda and Gozdziki mix I saw earlier in the thread. I tried Flavorah clove but it's not what I was looking for.

I'm just getting into DIY and trying to find some good tobacco flavorings to try. The first I picked up was Gold Ducat and I love it on its own at 3%. I mixed some up with Flavorah banana and Shisha Vanilla and it's pretty nice as well.

Kingboomer

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2013
Commerce City, CO
View attachment 529900

I do love a good absinthe flavored vape myself. The one above is a mix I always come back to, time and again when I'm wanting that sweet bite of anise and licorice.

I like it! I may get the stuff for it very soon!

-Kingboomer

Reactions: nostradadus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread