Hello from Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Hannes

Feb 10, 2016
Germany
Hello vapors!
I just wanted to say hello and start my first post! I am from Berlin and quit smoking 5 month ago. My first e-cigarette was the Joytech eGo-t with 12mg nicotin juice.
So my first motivation was to quit smoking because of my asthma and use vaping whenever I had a cold turkey. But then I fell in love with vaping and bout my first subohm tank with a temperature controlled box. Now I am up to mixing my own liquids with VG only because I can't handle PG (gum bleeding).
Sometimes I like to have a real kick with mouth-to-lung vaping, but mostly I like puffing and a big amount of flavour.
In the last weeks I recognized many changes in my body through my smoke-stop. Of course it is easier to breathe, but what I like most is that my fingerpicking on the guitar took a giant step forward. There is just more oxygen in my veins and muscles and you can recognize this in many ways.
So enough words for now! I am looking forward to join the discussion in this community!
Vape on,
David

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello vapors!
I just wanted to say hello and start my first post! I am from Berlin and quit smoking 5 month ago. My first e-cigarette was the Joytech eGo-t with 12mg nicotin juice.
So my first motivation was to quit smoking because of my asthma and use vaping whenever I had a cold turkey. But then I fell in love with vaping and bout my first subohm tank with a temperature controlled box. Now I am up to mixing my own liquids with VG only because I can't handle PG (gum bleeding).
Sometimes I like to have a real kick with mouth-to-lung vaping, but mostly I like puffing and a big amount of flavour.
In the last weeks I recognized many changes in my body through my smoke-stop. Of course it is easier to breathe, but what I like most is that my fingerpicking on the guitar took a giant step forward. There is just more oxygen in my veins and muscles and you can recognize this in many ways.
So enough words for now! I am looking forward to join the discussion in this community!
Vape on,
David

That's great and welcome.

I too have been amazed at the positive physical changes - my arthritis pain is down over 90% and more agile all over.

I was getting liver spots on my hands, they have all but disappeared now.

Reactions: David Hannes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread