Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I am a massive fan of drippers but they have their time and place. I've found that these become quite awkward on dates, at non-smokers houses and walking down the street becomes a tad stupid sometimes. I have a kayfun 3&4 the 3 is too annoying with no access to the build. The 4 has too many parts for me too lose or overtighten. I have a taifun on the way. I fancy an erlkonigin and expromizer and maybe a squape. Is their anything else that is easy to fill with access to the build. Which of the ones I've mentioned is best iyo. Btw, It has to be mtl.Thanks

Reactions: dhood

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Thanx roxy. I don't like that spring at the bottom of the expromizer though. Have you got one? Also the squape looks real good but the filling is weird. The chimney seems massive from vids iv seen. Cool i'll get both. Anything else?

I had a v1.2 eXpromizer. I never had any problems with the spring, but don't use it on a hybrid top mech. The new eXpromizer doesn't have one I think?

I had a Squape R as well. Patience is required for filling.

Also look at:

Phenomenon Lite
Rose v2 or v2s
Hurricane
Taifun GT2 or GSL
Flash e Vapor

All of those allow anytime deck access.

Reactions: Zutankhamun

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Aside from the KFL+'s which you already said you didn't like. (Even though it's old tech, for me it's still an amazing MTL vape!). I have a couple of the GEM clones from FT and they are great tanks. I use them often and they look fantastic!

10df3534e070226b5435d62d23ad87f3.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Crius v3 clone is working brilliantly for me and cheap as chips at fasttech lot of people say it isn't a mtl tank but it is and I have the airflow quarter open as well as being able to alter your build without draining the tank juice control can be a good way to deal with leaking if it happens.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Crius v3 clone is working brilliantly for me and cheap as chips at fasttech lot of people say it isn't a mtl tank but it is and I have the airflow quarter open as well as being able to alter your build without draining the tank juice control can be a good way to deal with leaking if it happens.
Interesting. I know people who are using the Lemo2 as a MTL machine with the air closed down. It wants a smaller drip tip, but it works just fine. And the top fill is the best system I have ever seen.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Yeah but you cant access the build deck while the tank is full. Can you?
No. But it never was a problem for me. I just used a syringe to remove the juice, got at the deck and did whatever, then reassembled and put the juice back in. Very nice top fill on that Lemo2. It was my go-tank-- and I am a dyed in the wool dual coil man-- until I discovered the Indulgence MT.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
I am a massive fan of drippers but they have their time and place. I've found that these become quite awkward on dates, at non-smokers houses and walking down the street becomes a tad stupid sometimes. I have a kayfun 3&4 the 3 is too annoying with no access to the build. The 4 has too many parts for me too lose or overtighten. I have a taifun on the way. I fancy an erlkonigin and expromizer and maybe a squape. Is their anything else that is easy to fill with access to the build. Which of the ones I've mentioned is best iyo. Btw, It has to be mtl.Thanks

If you're looking for some way to get into the Kayfun v3, try this:

$2.94 Kayfil Tool - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I have one and it works great. As far as the v4, I love mine. Have I lost a few parts, yeah. So far, two 510 pin washers (those little white pieces are a pain to find when they fall on carpet) and one spring. Replacement kits are cheap and have what I need. I have a lot of v4s (about a dozen) so I don't break them down to bits very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread