Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning folks :)

I wouldn't worry too much about Salem's friend's opinion on the Dolphin, it's only one differing point of view.

Walked out earlier because Spike was raising Hell....5 deer curled up by the back steps...They looked....I looked....I went back in....I'm not letting them in......

Haha! No matter what else is going on, you can always make us laugh, Dee! :laugh:

The Snow Fairy has been here...woke up and all our paved surfaces are dug out! Katie says she did it while I was sleeping. I still have a lot to do, but whomever helped...I'm grateful for!!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
No worries Salem! I have a dual batt mod or two to handle that dolphin!!! Can't wait to get it!
I'm getting a Target as well. Can't help myself. So excited!!!!

Yeah, I am not worried. He loved the Dolphin until he tried the cCells. Only said that he likes the cCells better not that the Dolphin was no good. Pretty sure he was using the Dolphin on an istick 40W too. Plenty of people have lots of love for the Dolphin ;)

Today started out pretty sad. I may be scarce for a few days. Will try hard to get back here once my Dolphin arrives.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    aez6l6Q.gif

salemgold

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Thanks, (((guys))). I hate to post depressing stuff here but, I didn't want you guys to think anything was going on with my mom. The Neuro didn't even call today like he was supposed to.

I got a call from my oldest sister first thing this morning. She is going to have to put her dog (last of 3) to sleep. :cry:Now, the entire family loves Lucy just as if she were a family member because she is. I had to go and say my good byes to her today and have been distraught all day about it.

Lucy is an 18 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever with a personality like I have never seen in a dog before. I love that girl with all of my heart and will miss her deeply. Now 18 is very old for a dog and she is starting to suffer. So it really is time and we all knew it was coming. Still did not make it any easier though.

Sorry for not posting back sooner. I just couldn't. Thank all of you for being so supportive. It really does mean a lot to me. :wub:

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Finally I've put the chainsaw back in it's case.....The yard is looking pretty spiff....Muddy but spiff

I read where Southern California is experiencing a heat wave of record proportions......Just let that sink in

Thinking the odds are in my favor to see a Dolphin in the box this afternoon....Maybe not tho

Gotta wash Unc's dump trailer and set it out by the horse barn....Not loking forward to any water activities but the show must go on

salemgold

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Ooh, Bov. Sure hope that Katie doesn't take a fall. My mom is hearheaded and stubborn as well so, I do understand.

My Dolphin tank is out for delivery :thumb:

I saw Lucy one last time this morning. Her appt is at 2:50PM today. I know that all of you understand.:wub:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread