Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I'm sure it's been mentioned 100 times, but Neil didn't leave a placeholder.

How are those of us that look once per day (not the 5 or 6 members that have half the posts) supposed to know what's going on.

Help a brother out @low_tar_neil
Stew... from one of the 5 or 6, if this isn't straightened out by the time they start picking winners and your name comes up, I can pm you if you want.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Stew... from one of the 5 or 6, if this isn't straightened out by the time they start picking winners and your name comes up, I can pm you if you want.
You know I never thought till just now he might use the winners past present and future thread to list the winners.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
You know I never thought till just now he might use the winners past present and future thread to list the winners.
was just thinking the same thing.

Need to figure out supper for the family and see if I can dig myself out of the hole I got myself into with my son

Reactions: Vapez

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
8943057_orig.jpg

or so they say................:oops:

Reactions: wvducklady

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
A lot better now that I got the theft security bypassed and car working again. So dumb for manufacturers to install systems like that and not have a way to completely disable it when it goes haywire after so many years :( Just very thankful I was able to accomplish this work around ;)

Proud of you!!! :thumbs:

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
are ya rich now
Haha oh I wish!! But did get out of paying the $650 fine. We'll be able to pay our car insurance off, get some other stuff we need, and have some fun money if nothing else goes wrong lol. I'm just relieved we didn't have to pay in. The refund is just an extra extra bonus & incredibly good timing.

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread