I can't find my cartos anywhere. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    It definitely looks as if they won't be around long. Guess I'll have to go back to a clearo. It stinks when you find something in your sweet spot and you have it for so long. It feels like starting over. I really wasn't planning on spending a bunch of money to find something else.

FWIW, one of the best clearos' out there, The BVC type, is built quite similar to a carto ( and why it works so well :)
    Keep your chin up! You'll probably find something great! People have been sounding quite happy with the latest selections.

Reactions: AshBy

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    There is still plenty of stock out there

SMOKtech Pre-punched 35mm DCT Dual Coil Carto - 2.0ohm [gv-SMOKtech35mmDCTCarto-2.0] - $2.45 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
    SMOKtech Pre-punched 35mm DCT Dual Coil Carto - 2.0ohm
    $2.45 each

35mm Smoktech 510 DCT Pre-Punched Cartomizers (5pk) 35mm Smok 510 DCT replacement cartomizers (5pk) [smok-35mm-510-dct-pp-cart-5pk] - $8.25 : ECIGSPLUS.com, Discount Supplier for Electronic Cigarettes and Supplies
    35mm Smoktech 510 DCT Pre-Punched Cartomizers (5pk)
    $8.25

Boge Pre-punched Cartomizers
    $6.99 comes in both the 35mm and xl sizes

SmokTech Shorty 35mm Dual Coil 510 Cartomizer
    SmokTech Shorty 35mm Dual Coil 510 Cartomizer $1.99 each

SMOK 1.7 ohm Prepunched, Single-Coil Tank Cartomizer [2 Hole]
    SMOK 1.7 ohm Prepunched, Single-Coil Tank Cartomizer [3 Hole]
    .99cents each/$4.95 for 5pack
    for this price even if they are the xl it really doesn't matter when you use them, they will just stick up a bit higher.

or

if you would consider punching your own, non-flanged, boge cartos
    E cig Cartomizer 510 5pack by Boge
    .99 cents/pack of 5
    which is crazy good.

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2013
    Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
    FWIW, one of the best clearos' out there, The BVC type, is built quite similar to a carto ( and why it works so well :)
    Keep your chin up! You'll probably find something great! People have been sounding quite happy with the latest selections.

which one of those bvc types do you prefer ?
    I'm lost on that stuff now days, I drip and use the gobllin and zephyrus. I tootie puffed in my infancy here. My wife loves the struggle of pulling a vape out of those things.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    which one of those bvc types do you prefer ?
    I'm lost on that stuff now days, I drip and use the gobllin and zephyrus. I tootie puffed in my infancy here. My wife loves the struggle of pulling a vape out of those things.

None, I still use a good ol' Boge carto. Never ended up following the clearo crowd.

Reactions: Lori2014

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    well, I just bought these from whimwhamvapes. they'll have to do for now.

DCT Single Coil Cartomizer 35mm
    Resistance: 3.0 ohm

2 bucks a piece - single coil - "to me a much better vape out of this tiny atomizer".
    I bought a punch too, in case it needs more juice flow.

Glad that you found something.

AshBy

Verified Member
    Jun 18, 2014
    AL, USA
    I never could find the exact ones I want. I decided to go with the Boge 35mm 2.0 ohm pre punched. No flange, so that will be an adjustment. I have heard good things about them though flavor wise. I was able to get them for $3 a box at Vapor Alley online. 5 boxes for $19 with shipping. I hope this works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: oplholik

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I never could find the exact ones I want. I decided to go with the Boge 35mm 2.0 ohm pre punched. No flange, so that will be an adjustment. I have heard good things about them though flavor wise. I was able to get them for $3 a box at Vapor Alley online. 5 boxes for $19 with shipping. I hope this works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can you use one of those flared bases to support your tank? People with slippery tanks used them together with a Vase style drip tip to keep the tank from moving.

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I use some Boge 3Ω, and the only thing I don't like is the Boges filler is more dense than SmokTech's, and doesn't soak up the juice as easily when priming for first use.
    Hi there. Maybe you can try the priming technique in my blog. It was developed for the blind, and made my life a lot easier.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    well, I just bought these from whimwhamvapes. they'll have to do for now.

DCT Single Coil Cartomizer 35mm
    Resistance: 3.0 ohm

2 bucks a piece - single coil - "to me a much better vape out of this tiny atomizer".
    I bought a punch too, in case it needs more juice flow.

I ordered these as well. Did yours ship yet? It's a shame that IBTank seems to be out of the game. These were only $1.25 if you ordered 10 or more.
    I tried the Boges before (and this was after Bogegate) and I thought they tasted nasty. I'll hate it, if I have to retire my IBTanks.

Reactions: Ladiekali

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I thought they tasted nasty

As a long time user of Boge, I do find that they do have a weird taste upon start-up. With unflavored liquid it goes away in 5min. Always thought that flavored users wouldn't notice.

I recently received some RBN specialty cartos from them that had more of this taste and did a rinse and it helped a lot.

Aren't the Smok 1.7ohm "resurrecters' " an OK replacement? They used to be quite popular. Single coil also.

Reactions: Ed_C

Ed_C

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    Aren't the Smok 1.7ohm "resurrecters' " an OK replacement? They used to be quite popular. Single coil also.

Are these the ones without flanges and holes? I looked and all I seem to find is the XL (45mm) type. I could do without the flange and can punch my own holes, but I really need the 35mm length.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Are these the ones without flanges and holes? I looked and all I seem to find is the XL (45mm) type. I could do without the flange and can punch my own holes, but I really need the 35mm length.

I dunno. I hardly ever see Smok's in 35mm. They seem like they only ever wanted to provide carto replacements for their own brand Tanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread