Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I snoozed for awhile this afternoon too.
too cold ta do anythin else down here
e5e177ddb9a171a1d1_zpsb0c717a5.jpg

Reactions: clnire

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
I looked around today...5 coils at fasttech are 18. The triple coils last thru around 100 ml of juice, don't know how long the Claptons last yet.
A 100ml a piece?
I have no idea how much the coils I have now consume. My innokin coils can last about 3 weeks, kangers about 2-3 depending.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
A 100ml a piece?
I have no idea how much the coils I have now consume. My innokin coils can last about 3 weeks, kangers about 2-3 depending.
I was surprised ...but yes, 100 ml (could be as much as 120 ml or more) for each coil.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
I looked around today...5 coils at Fasttech are 18. The triple coils last thru around 100 ml of juice, don't know how long the Claptons last yet.

Yeah, my first tricoil lasted forever. Switched to Quad coil and like it better even though it uses up power and joose like crazy. The current coil has gone past 300 ml mark and still doing good. I still have 10 quad coils which I got from china for about 11-12 bucks ea 5 pack. At this rate, it will be 2017 befoe I need to order more.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Hows about a little Patsy Cline

Oh Gosh,I forgot about Patsy...Now she could sing!

I could handle Loretta Lynn and Tammy Wynette (sp?), Charlie Pride too. Dad listened to them when I was a kid for me also, so I can deal. Mom on the other hand, was a closet hippy. When the Dad went off to work, Janis and Jimi went on the turntable. SHE had taste...

For my Mom it was Elvis....My eldest sister turned me on to Jimi and Janis.Oh those were the days...HA Cream too!
I'll have to dig out my turntable and spin up a few albums.

It really has. I had one mod and 2 bottles of juice when I joined ECF. I was really uninformed about everything and just counted on 1 local vape shop to help me. I didn't know a whole other world of vaping was just around the corner!!

Congrats.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Oh Gosh,I forgot about Patsy...Now she could sing!

For my Mom it was Elvis....My eldest sister turned me on to Jimi and Janis.Oh those were the days...HA Cream too!
I'll have to dig out my turntable and spin up a few albums.

Congrats.

Mang, my Dad is German, born and raised there. After the war, he was 20 or so, moved to St. Jean, QC. Met my Mom there. So, from him, I had to listen to the C&W and Sousa Marches! Oy, man! What an ODD pair they made really. She was SO hip, he was SO square. Guess it worked out OK, I coulda grown up in a commune.. ;)

Reactions: sorrynomore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread