Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Is there any benefit other than weight? More durable finish and/or more HD if dropped?

Just curious....
Weight is the biggest factor, and to me Ti feels warmer to the touch. It also has a very nice grey color to it.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Weight is the biggest factor, and to me Ti feels warmer to the touch. It also has a very nice grey color to it.
Thx.

I am finding that I have a huge preference for certain "colors" or finishes when it comes to all things ProVape.

For example, my shiny polished silver P3 looks amazing to me. The feel drives me crazy. I can't stand holding it on a long drive as it gets slippery and covered in fingerprints (and I don't have sweaty hands). The matte black and other painted colours as well as satin silver are just much more comfortable for me. Yup, I am weird.

I'm hoping the 2 Gold Zenkotes I have waiting for me in the US don't bug me as much as the polished silver.

First world problems in any case.... ;)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Thx.

I am finding that I have a huge preference for certain "colors" or finishes when it comes to all things ProVape.

For example, my shiny polished silver P3 looks amazing to me. The feel drives me crazy. I can't stand holding it on a long drive as it gets slippery and covered in fingerprints (and I don't have sweaty hands). The matte black and other painted colours as well as satin silver are just much more comfortable for me. Yup, I am weird.

I'm hoping the 2 Gold Zenkotes I have waiting for me in the US don't bug me as much as the polished silver.

First world problems in any case.... ;)
You could always ruff em up with some sandpaper...

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Ti is out? ;)

Doubt you'll ever see a Ti Radius. The shell will always be polycarbonate, and there's not enough metal on the caps to warrant any difference with a lighter metal. But, if you want to use that as your excuse for not getting a Radius, we'll humor you, for now... ;)

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Doubt you'll ever see a Ti Radius. The shell will always be polycarbonate, and there's not enough metal on the caps to warrant any difference with a lighter metal. But, if you want to use that as your excuse for not getting a Radius, we'll humor you, for now... ;)

Spassverderber :(

R

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Gosh, I just ordered a p3 with out thinking of a new tank.
What are some good options for the p3?

Is it a GMZ?

If so a GMZ Kabuki would look great on it. If a Kabuki is too pricey and you just want a drop-in coil tank, I'd go Nautilus. I don't think you can reliably sub-ohm on a P3, at least that is what I've read.

For rebuildables, everyone sings the praises of the Kayfun Lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread