Reo P 67 prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
Debadoo, It's all I use now but I'll tell it takes maybe 4-6 hits to taste it's best. It's been a long time since I used organic cotton but I recall it had a flavor break in too. PM me if you like it, no sense in buying the Big Blue box of it unless you want to use it for curling your hair or whatever it was made for. I bought mine at Sally's beauty supply and the girl behind the counter wanted to know if I wanted to get a store card for future purchases. I laughed and said it was the first and last time I'd ever be in the store. She got a chuckle.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Debadoo, It's all I use now but I'll tell it takes maybe 4-6 hits to taste it's best. It's been a long time since I used organic cotton but I recall it had a flavor break in too. PM me if you like it, no sense in buying the Big Blue box of it unless you want to use it for curling your hair or whatever it was made for. I bought mine at Sally's beauty supply and the girl behind the counter wanted to know if I wanted to get a store card for future purchases. I laughed and said it was the first and last time I'd ever be in the store. She got a chuckle.
Thanks hun. hehehe you didn't get a perm kit and some gel nail supplies while you were there?? oh my, you should see the image that's in my mind right now! :laugh:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I my experience, most "don't let the <sig other> know" purchases are based in guilt over the purchase, specifically, that it's something you want, but don't really need and the <sig other> is your conscience incarnate.

I use that as a razor. If I wouldn't want to tell my wife, I prolly don't make the purchase - it's my only (if flimsy) restraint filter.
You are a very wise man Papa L.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
but you have been gifted quite a bit already. so why bring it up?

for the record, i'm also disabled and on a fixed income, as i have been since my first day in Reoville.

I'm also disabled and on a fixed income..for about 20 years now...but my income comes from G.M. and full S.S. disability, so there's no comparison between our fixed incomes and Debadoo's.

For instance...I can buy a new car as long as I'm willing to make payments, Deb can"t
afford a car of any sort on her fixed income....you can afford to pay cash for a large condo but I can only afford to rent a small apartment or house.

I think you misunderstood her post...she would never hint at wanting to be gifted with anything from anyone. As a matter of fact, if she was able, she'd give anyone anything they wanted if they were in need.Many of us understand this and so are glad " to gift her" when ever we can.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
This is the most generous, kind, and knowledgable forum that I have ever seen (which is why I stay put). Just wanted to thank all Reonauts for what they bring to the Reo table. Thank you Mod Master for setting the proverbial table.

Speaking of Rob.....

Do you have any new pics please???

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'm also disabled and on a fixed income..for about 20 years now...but my income comes from G.M. and full S.S. disability, so there's no comparison between our fixed incomes and Debadoo's.

For instance...I can buy a new car as long as I'm willing to make payments, Deb can"t
afford a car of any sort on her fixed income....you can afford to pay cash for a large condo but I can only afford to rent a small apartment or house.

I think you misunderstood her post...she would never hint at wanting to be gifted with anything from anyone. As a matter of fact, if she was able, she'd give anyone anything they wanted if they were in need.Many of us understand this and so are glad " to gift her" when ever we can.
(((((((((((kay))))))) I appreciate the thoughts (and support) so much, but I hope we can just let this drop. This is an amazing place, where everyone does what they can to help others, be it large or small. I'm so grateful to have found REOs and Reoville and so grateful to those who have helped me to do that. It will keep me vaping and off cigs no matter what the gov't does and that's what counts!!

gbacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Henderson, NV
I will set a sale date tomorrow

Price will vary depending on the door . Mods with SL doors will cost more
oops... I just purchased a very special previously loved woodville. I may be to poor now :( or to poor for now ;)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

Please sir..when do we get to drool over the pics of these beauties?!

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
oops... I just purchased a very special previously loved woodville. I may be to poor now :( or to poor for now ;)

That was a seriously special unicorn 2015 woodvil! The one rob used in his maintenence video! ;) there will be plenty of p67 mods in the future but that woodvil was 1 of a kind! Congrats!

gbacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Henderson, NV
That was a seriously special unicorn 2015 woodvil! The one rob used in his maintenence video! ;) there will be plenty of p67 mods in the future but that woodvil was 1 of a kind! Congrats!

Thank you SteamStack.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

Oh boy...oh boy....can't wait....yippee.......I always feel like a kid at Xmas time when a new mod is about to hit the shelves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread