Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Wow, 20 hours between post here! To much partying on Fat Tuesday?
Hi @Jwaterski - you are correct. It appears we are a slow and lazy bunch tonight. We're digging out from another snowfall here in Michigan. The last months of winter are always the hardest. :)
Haven't seen you around here much - life treating you ok?
Where's everyone at tonight?

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
It's been snowing most of the day here. We have had very little snow this winter, so this is more like normal. Still waiting on Sweet-Vapes to get the GS Air 2's in. At this point, I think it will be after the Chinese New Year, so probably a few more weeks.

Last edited:

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
It's been snowing most of the day here. We have had very little snow this winter, so this is more like normal. Still waiting on Sweet-Vapes to get the GS Air 2's in. At this point, I think it will be after the Chinese New Year, so probably a few more weeks.
Rockymountainvapor has one of the new GS Air 2s in stock. I think it's the bigger one. They only have black and silver.

Eleaf GS-Air 2 Clearomizer - $10.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Good morning Airheads. :)
Can someone please tell me what's so "new and improved" about the GSA2? Looking at it on the RMV site, the only thing I see that's different is the AFC. :unsure: Doesn't the orignal GSA also hold 2.5 mls?

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Can someone please tell me what's so "new and improved" about the GSA2? Looking at it on the RMV site, the only thing I see that's different is the AFC. :unsure: Doesn't the orignal GSA also hold 2.5 mls?
I don't see any reason to buy one. I guess the fact that they may be available in different colors is something that would appeal to some people. I don't really care about that. I will stick to the GS Tank and GS Air M myself.

I also wish they would quit naming all these different tanks with similar names, very confusing. Kanger is doing the same thing with their Kboxes. There are about 5 different Kboxes now.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I don't see any reason to buy one. I guess the fact that they may be available in different colors is something that would appeal to some people. I don't really care about that. I will stick to the GS Tank and GS Air M myself.

I also wish they would quit naming all these different tanks with similar names, very confusing. Kanger is doing the same thing with their Kboxes. There are about 5 different Kboxes now.
Yeah but the

GS AIR 2 comes in smaller diameters.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods

Yep! They're notorious for all of the wrong names And colors. :facepalm: :laugh:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

Yep! They're notorious for all of the wrong names And colors. :facepalm: :laugh:

pretty sure this is WHY
seems all manufaturers are on the
SIMPLE, EASY, One Step, All Included bandwagon,
and maybe because of so-called, upcoming Laws…

but of course, pure speculation on my part - :w00t:

upload_2016-2-11_13-49-50.png

upload_2016-2-11_13-50-38.png

in 16.5mm & 19mm Φ
:)

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
pretty sure this is WHY
seems all manufaturers are on the
SIMPLE, EASY, One Step, All Included bandwagon,
and maybe because of so-called, upcoming Laws…

but of course, pure speculation on my part - :w00t:

:)

So it's not just eleaf going in this direction? I can see a place in the market for sub ohm vaping with a mod
that works with no fiddling and no batteries to change out. Plug and play so to speak.
I just wish they would have upped the tank capacity and open the filling holes.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I imagine it's easier for a vendor in any country to hand a client a mod with matching tank,
have the mod perform in vapor production without lengthy explanations about battery safety,
watt adjustments, or coil building. Merely fill tank and change coil in order for it to "just work".
And work very well!
Vaping has gotten away from simplicity in it's attempt to keep up with more sophisticated clients
and capture that market, leaving the starting customer to struggle with cig-a-likes or Ego batteries.
I like this, it's good for the vaping world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread