Not open for further replies.

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
Check on YiHi e cigar dot com

They release software for people who buy only the boards, not the entire ML class.
People and manufacturers who bought the V2 board are receiving the 206 software before people who have bought the ML class unit.

Won't let me upgrade the ML.

Error code: this fIrmware only supports 350v2, not ML.

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com
That link is dead as of midday.
I just clicked on the link and the download process started. It is a link through FB and I am authenticated to FB so maybe that is coming into play. If you PM me your email address I can send you a copy.

Reactions: KGB7

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
I just clicked on the link and the download process started. It is a link through FB and I am authenticated to FB so maybe that is coming into play. If you PM me your email address I can send you a copy.

I dont have FB, so it tells me that the link has expired.

Thanks, ill just wait till its up on their main site.

Last edited:

Quantum Mech

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2015
UK
How open is the airflow bud? Looking for a single coil rta with a nice open draw, decided it's time I get back in to making my own coils again with all the regs closing in on us!
It meets the needs of that full width coil ok

Suppose no where near a tfv4 but more than a billow v2

Hard to describe air flow really but its certainly more than adequate

Reactions: HandsomeStan

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Every time I swap the battery out and turn on the mod it jumps from the last power settting
(Eco) to one of the sxi presets.
Anyone else experience this ?

Sent from my iPhone
No bud thats strange? what firmware are you running? maybe update, if you're already on the latest maybe try reinstalling the firmware.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Every time I swap the battery out and turn on the mod it jumps from the last power settting
(Eco) to one of the sxi presets.
Anyone else experience this ?

Sent from my iPhone

Mine loses settings if I have to fiddle with the battery cap when putting in a new battery. I have to make sure to get the battery cap threaded in first try to keep the saved settings.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
That's all I got yesterday and today, logged into FB.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Reactions: Vlad1

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
Right click on the link and then click save link as.

SXmini_ML_Class_V2206-20160126-English.SXI

Looks like you have to be logged into FB in order to download the actual .sxi file. Right clicking it and saving only saves the HTML reference information.
upload_2016-2-11_9-31-6.png

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Looks like you have to be logged into FB in order to download the actual .sxi file. Right clicking it and saving only saves the HTML reference information.
View attachment 529965

I didn't think about that. I was logged into Facebook when I downloaded the file. The file is only 261kb. It's only the upgrade file. There is no other software with the file. I can email it to anyone that wants it. Just PM me your email address.

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
You get the FB page named as the sxi file. Open it with a text editor and you'll see the HTML.
It's also just 192 kb

I'll wait until it is available on the official site.

You beat me to it. But from what I'm reading I'm not certain there's much of anything for the ML in the 2.206 version. 2.203 included the update for the Pure atomizer for the ML. I know they released a version for the sx350j-v2 board (2.205) that they removed due to it being 200W so then they released another version 2.206 set at 150W. Makes me think they may just be syncing the firmware versions between the boards and device.

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
Not sure if this has been posted previously or not but I remember seeing someone saying the colored Yihi sleeves were only available from one vendor in the states. But I've found a seller on Ebay that has authentic Yihi sleeves in all colors supposedly in stock from CA. Authentic SX Mini ML Class Silicone Case Sleeve Skin by Yihi 5 Different Colors Kind of low on feedback at 743 so take that into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread