Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
I have already made 80ml juice and rebuilt my subtank mini rba and set up a subtank mini for the wife and still on the same page
Heh, sounds like me. I just made 3- 30 ml. and made a new twisted 30 guage Ni coil for my Mutation X v3. Made a pink lemonade, fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA & milk, and a strawberry custard. MMM MMMM gooooood!!!

Reactions: sparkey909w

Kloudz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Phoenix, Az
www.youtube.com
Screenshot_2016-02-09-04-55-00-1.png

Mr. Brian Johnson of AC/DC on Monday night live in Denver

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Heh, sounds like me. I just made 3- 30 ml. and made a new twisted 30 guage Ni coil for my Mutation X v3. Made a pink lemonade, fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA & milk, and a strawberry custard. MMM MMMM gooooood!!!
I've been wanting some fruity pebble juice since I started vaping. Why is this not a thing?

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Thank You. I was sure praying and Holding my breath when i turned that key lol.

Now we will keep our fingers crossed that the module doesn't get stupid! ;)
At least you know you go it right and where to look first if anything acts up later on.

I'm going to need to pull my Cluster when it gets warmer. Have to re-solder the factory connections on the Odometer/trip-o-meter. Keeps going dark, but a known issue and basic fix.
No fun when filling up and you can't see anything to reset the miles. Or when you pull into emissions Testing, they ask the mileage and its Black.:facepalm:

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Now we will keep our fingers crossed that the module doesn't get stupid! ;)
At least you know you go it right and where to look first if anything acts up later on.

I'm going to need to pull my Cluster when it gets warmer. Have to re-solder the factory connections on the Odometer/trip-o-meter. Keeps going dark, but a known issue and basic fix.
No fun when filling up and you can't see anything to reset the miles. Or when you pull into emissions Testing, they ask the mileage and its Black.:facepalm:
Got that right. ROFLMAO. Know what you mean, had a cutlass where someone had screwed up all the wiring on the panel and it completely went out on me when traveling to Alabama from Maryland where I took my son for his AIT after Basic. had to Velcro a Small flashlight to the dash so I could see my speed and such :( was not fun

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
It is a thing.... a 30 ml bottle of fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA. ;) Do you DIY?
Not yet, but I want to start. I was thinking...my wife makes these things like Rice Krispy Treats for me, but with Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA instead. A Fruity Pebble juice with some marshmallow added might taste like them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread