Hello from South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
If you don't have much of a desire to smoke.

I'm with some of the other folks here, 3mg sounds very low. That would not have been effective for me. There were times I needed 24. Ok, that was on the relatively lame gear of 2+ years ago, but still...
Yeah, with her running .5 ohm coil, I would not recommend any higher than 6mg IMO. I run 24 mg all the time but that is with my MVP and Emow tank with 1.5 ohm coil @7 watts. ;)

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
The guy at my local,store set it up and picked the liquid for me. I have only been using it today. I don't know if I should up the watts on the box or just jump to a 6 mg juice.
Pushing 25 watts would probably be the limit cause if you chain vape, you may get a dry hit quickly. I never been able to push more as I do vape a lot and need time in between fro the juice to saturate the wick again. I run my Subtank from 17-20 watts, seems to do really good there. With the 6 mg, have a second tank just for that when you need that extra little kick. Only if your funds allow. You could always just pour your juice back in its bottle if you want to try the 6 mg in the same tank. Just don't keep switching between the 2 without washing in between as you will taint the other juice over time to a slightly higher mg.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
OH, and BTW, helpful hint for cleaning your tank. When your tank is empty and you want to clean it, take your drivers license or stiff card to wedge between the metal and glass. Slide the card all the way around like you are cutting an orange skin to start peeling it. It breaks the initial seal from the rubber gaskets. It will help you out a lot because to me, all subtanks are extremely hard to get the glass part off the very first time.

gingertalk196

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
Each of us takes an individual journey with vaping. Some stop smoking right away, with others a few weeks, with others a few months and some continue vaping and smoking. After a time you develop more of a taste for vaping and a distaste for cigarettes. Don't know why it happens but I've seen many repeat this experience. In any case, I wish you much luck Futurern. Ginger

Reactions: Rossum

PilotNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2015
Lascassas, Tn
Welcome and Good Luck on your journey @Futurern . I really hope vaping helps you drop cigs. I was a 1 - 1 1/2 PAD (pack a day) smoker and laid them down in the first day of vaping. Your setup is good as that is what I started with. Check out different flavors (Fruits, desserts, coffee) and find the one or two or 15 (lol) you like the best and enjoy the ride. If you start jonesing for a cig, reach for the 6mg juice till craving subsides.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread