Augvape Alleria Rta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
Well, according to today's tracking it left Cincinnati for the second time at 6pm. Then went back and was processed in Cincinnati for the third time at 7:30pm :facepalm: Remind me to never use DHL.
That is crazy, I was shocked at how quickly they got mine to me. It was literally like 3 day shipping from China!! Hope they get you sorted out though, curious to see how yours turns out since it seems @alexmot got his up and running. I haven't tried my spare glass yet, back to work today so my time will be limited for a while.

Reactions: roxynoodle

alexmot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2015
Louisiana, USA
Guess what? This morning its back in Cincinnati :facepalm:
I think the DHL delivery guy intercepted it and loves it so much he's keeping it. :)

I'm loving mine so far. Can't wait to hear what you think as I may be affected by "new toy" syndrome a bit. One thing is for certain, I've started to care a lot more about what my coils / wicks look like. :)

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
DHL called me at 5pm and promised for the second day in a row they would get it right this time.

And the freaking thing was sent back to Romulus again tonight. And my status says, "please contact DHL".

In the morning I'm going to tell them to get it here or send it back to China.

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
DHL called me at 5pm and promised for the second day in a row they would get it right this time.

And the freaking thing was sent back to Romulus again tonight. And my status says, "please contact DHL".

In the morning I'm going to tell them to get it here or send it back to China.
I could just walk mine to your doorstep from NC, feeling confident that I'd win that race at this point. Has to be the biggest fail I've seen in shipping thus far. They are making usps look like superstars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread