Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Thanks for this. When I had my last physical, the nurse was supportive - but thought my PV was large compared to the ciga-lights she knew about. LOL. I have another one scheduled in May. Just in case I don't get the same nurse, I'm going to bring this along :thumbs:

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
We all absolutely know without any shadow of a doubt that vaping simply works. This type of report is indeed a dollar short and a day late, but nevertheless is welcome.

It is also noted that the Scottish Government/Health Boards is/are changing stance on the vaping ban in hospital grounds - ironically, I got into vaping when my daughter, a nurse, took to vaping when she could no longer get a smoke during her breaks and gave me my first e-pipe.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
I will take whatever good news that gets passed on to practitioners in the field. I work at a health club and recently some of the worst studies were promoted in a newsletter for physical trainers. It was horrible.

Yeah Scotland! I've been following that and Wales :)facepalm:). My sister lived in Kilmarnock and we visited her on our honeymoon. We had a great time, even if the running commentary as we traveled around was "If those clouds weren't there, you could see..." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread