giphy.gif

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
What's going on? :?:
Things went a little south, she's been re-intubated and her heart is racing, two meds tried and failed, now they are administering nitrous oxide to try to slow her heart rate and get BP under control. She has a signed DNR but was able to tell them to try what they can. If she codes they will nor resuscitate. COPD is extreme. Got a crappy text and phone call from my deceased brothers ex wife giving me crap for not being there. Dad seems kind of out of it but almost resigned... Whirlwind of emotions swirling and the alcohol ain't helping lol.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Things went a little south, she's been re-intubated and her heart is racing, two meds tried and failed, now they are administering nitrous oxide to try to slow her heart rate and get BP under control. She has a signed DNR but was able to tell them to try what they can. If she codes they will nor resuscitate. COPD is extreme. Got a crappy text and phone call from my deceased brothers ex wife giving me crap for not being there. Dad seems kind of out of it but almost resigned... Whirlwind of emotions swirling and the alcohol ain't helping lol.
My Prayers go out to ya :cry:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
:nun: Prayers, Brother.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I'm Sorry E.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread