Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I am sure DP only had that jersey on because his Bear's jersey was in the wash. :lol:
Sayers
Butkus
Payton

Three Bears jerseys I'd wear happily and proudly (throw Brian E. & Mike S. in there too, now that I think about it) .

Cutler? Notsomuch. [emoji23]

Reactions: Glam

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sorry I missed it.....dang censorship! :rolleyes:
If you're familiar with Ricky Williams, you'll likely be able to figure out the subject matter (knowing The Rules here). If not, ask hubby. He can almost surely explain it.

[emoji41] [emoji23]

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
If you're familiar with Ricky Williams, you'll likely be able to figure out the subject matter (knowing The Rules here). If not, ask hubby. He can almost surely explain it.

[emoji41] [emoji23]
Now there DPL, I KNOW that you're not assuming that a woman doesn't know football, are you??? [emoji35][emoji848]

For some of us gridiron girls that is very, very bad! (Especially where before my husband most of the men I dated couldn't hold a 5 min. conversation about the sport)

You know I still love ya, the football feminist just took hold...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Now there DPL, I KNOW that you're not assuming that a woman doesn't know football, are you??? [emoji35][emoji848]

For some of us gridiron girls that is very, very bad! (Especially where before my husband most of the men I dated couldn't hold a 5 min. conversation about the sport)

You know I still love ya, the football feminist just took hold...

Not at ALL, Poke-M. But I DO know Ms. Glam, and her tastes run more for the halftime festivities than for the game itself. But she DOES know the game (don't get me wrong). At least where the Bears are concerned, and also quite up on the Packers, Lions & Vikings (coincidentally enough).

DA Bears!!! Ditka is proud of her.

True, Glam? :D

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Not at ALL, Poke-M. But I DO know Ms. Glam, and her tastes run more for the halftime festivities than for the game itself. But she DOES know the game (don't get me wrong). At least where the Bears are concerned, and also quite up on the Packers, Lions & Vikings (coincidentally enough).

I should've know you weren't that type of guy. [emoji9]

My apologies for doubting you!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I should've know you weren't that type of guy. [emoji9]

My apologies for doubting you!

Don't be silly. I am a guy (just verified), and your assumption was perfectly reasonable.

Apology rejected for being unnecessary! :banana::headbang:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois

Very true, DP. Had never even seen a football game til I met hubs...then forced to watch it and then learned to like it. Got hubs the Ehrlacher jersey for his birthday a couple of years ago....it is one of his most prized possessions. He also has a Payton jersey the kids gifted him.

And 1985 still keeps the hope alive in him.;) At least he has that.

But if he ever pisses me off, I will get him a Cutler jersey. :D

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Do you have Tapatalk? Maybe if you delete it there too?

Guessing (as if you didn't notice). :blush:
It's the only place I deleted it from! It's all I use. Grrr. I hope the moderators know that I tried to fix my faux paux.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
He's BACK folks and has Cerotank V2s and minis!!!!!! Yay! I snatched a couple more already. Check www.litebreezevapes.com

I had a nice email exchange and he says the site needs a lot 'o work as it ain't perty yet. But it's up and running and open for business!!!

He still has a lot of stock to add including more coils. He just returned from vaca. But our Ceros are there!! And he said he has a good stock of them! Woo Hoo!!! Grab em! I only snatched a couple for now ;-)

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
He's BACK folks and has Cerotank V2s and minis!!!!!! Yay! I snatched a couple more already. Check litebreezevapes.com

I had a nice email exchange and he says the site needs a lot o work as it ain't perty yet. But it's up and running and open for business!!!

He still has a lot of stock to add including more coils. He just returned from vaca. But our Ceros are there!! Grab em! I only snatched a couple for now ;-)

SWEET! Thanks for the heads-up, p2me!!! I saw signs of life the other day, but then it was down (and it snowed here so life became singularly focused).

I'm glad he's back. Vape-stash time. :cool:

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread