Old aerotank/protank3 dual coils in EU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulisha

Oct 31, 2010
Croatia
Hello,
does anyone know where can i get old style of dual coils for this atomizers, i really hate new ones for rebuilding with those. I would really like to buy V2 but i have hard time finding it with delivery to EU.
kanger-coils.jpg

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Woaaah tnx a million, I lost my nerves 100 times rebuilding v3 :)

I never got very good a rebuilding those. The first time I tried, I accidentally took apart every coil in the house before I started, and it took me two hours to build one that was semi-vapable. That was the closest I ever came to smoking since my first vape.

Vulisha

Oct 31, 2010
Croatia
So I ordered from fasttech, and they sent me coils for old protank, and evod :/
lucky you can use them too, just reverse silicon cap upside down and let it sit on chimney.
I never got very good a rebuilding those. The first time I tried, I accidentally took apart every coil in the house before I started, and it took me two hours to build one that was semi-vapable. That was the closest I ever came to smoking since my first vape.

The best way to rebuild them is single coil 30 gauge khanal, 6-7 wraps over 2 mm screwdriwer(for 1.5-1.7 ohms), and place it in the middle, between two holes, spread cotton so it covers both holes, but bottom one is more important so focus more cotton there. It works great, if you get amount of cotton right it wont leek, nor dryhit

In europe, i think you can find it on e-dym.pl ,shipping costs about 6€

I checked it but I didn't find it, and shipping is little too high since they don't have some other stuff i want :/

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Use Rayon instead of cotton. Solves the How Much question. Cram as much Rayon as you can as it shrinks, Cotton expands. Rayon wicks better (IMO).

Drill 1 of the air vent holes out with a 1/16" drill, the old Evods draw perfect like that.

I call this Turboing an Evod and it'd work I think on the old Protanks too. An incredible amount of vape from such a small tank.

My eLeaf GS Airs use a shrouded coil. It's actually not that bad rebuilding once you get use to it. Yes, I DO get more vapor from the GS than a Turbo'd Evod but honestly, I don't know if enough more to warrant the extra PIA coil rebuild. My rebuild eLeaf coils don't last any longer than my rebuilt Evod coils either.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Vulisha

Oct 31, 2010
Croatia
If you don't mind the wait, I think you'll find what you're looking for at Fasttech. I've purchased coils that stipulate "authentic" from them before, and they've been fine.

FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
Well, this ended up badly, i ordered that coils, but they aren't dual coils for aerotank but single coils for old evod and protank 1 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread